Part 28

————

Someone barged into Albedos office, "Albedo," they said, I bit nervous. Albedo gave them a tired and confused look.

"There chief of Celeste City is outside." They finally announced. Albedos eyes widened as he got up from his seat, "What? Show me." Albedo said then following the person to the front door.

"Thank you, run off somewhere. I don't want you to get hurt." Albedo said, shooing them away, the person nodded and walked away.

Albedo sighed then opened the door and was greeted by the face of a very serious and stern chief.

"Hello?" Albedo fidgeted with his hands, the chief put a gun to Albedos head. Albedo stared at him.

Klee just so happened to be walking by, she dropped her powder bombs as she saw the gun against Albedos head. She gasped and her eyes widened.

"What is that? Is that a child?" The chief asked keeping the gun on Albedos forehead.

"Klee, go to your room please." Albedo stern voice scared Klee, she went to her room.

"My superiors told me to bring you back dead or alive, I'm feeling nice so I won't kill you." He took the gun away from Albedos head. "But they sure will." He scoffed as he hand cuffed Albedo, everyone came gathering around from corners and peeking to see what was happening.

Albedo didn't even try to stop them, Albedo looked up and saw Scaramouche he smiled at him slightly before being taken out of the work place.

Everyone then stared at Scaramouche, since he's second in command he has to take Albedos place until he comes back..if he ever comes back.

Everyone stared whispering to each other, not knowing what to do or what to say.

"Damn it.." Scaramouche mumbled.

—————

Kaeya and his mother were talking when they heard a sudden knock on their door, Kaeya's mother was about to go up to get it but Kaeya motioned for her to sit down and that he would get it.

Kaeya opened the door and saw two guards, "Hello sir, we're sorry for bothering you but we've found whose responsible for the raging expansion of Toska Town." One said, "He won't give us his name, we've been trying." Another said.

"Show me to him," Kaeya insisted.

—————

"If you don't tell us your name we will have to use force." The chief said.
"Kill yourself," Albedo rolled his eyes.

The chief put a knife against his neck, "What is your name?" He teethed.

Albedo looked at him as a response, the chief got annoyed by that and dug his knife deeper, making blood drip out of his neck.

Albedo kicked him, making the man back away and wince.

"Your ropes aren't that strong," Albedo said as he untied to ropes, the chief looked surprised.

"I won't kill you don't worry, I'm not like that. The other boss would've killed you in a second." Albedo smiled cockily as he kneed the chief in the chin.

Since the chief was now knocked out..Albedo decided to take his knife. It was a pretty one after all.

Albedo put it in his pocket as he began to walk away.

—————

Kaeya was walking along side the guards.

Kaeya and Albedo walked right past each other, the guards not evening noticing Albedo. Kaeya took a quick glance and his heart dropped, he must've just been imagining things..

He looked away and now looked a bit nervous..has he gone insane from that boy he met two years ago?

—————

"We're her—?!" The guards got in their defensive stance as they saw the chief was knocked out and there was no one tied to the chair anymore.

"Where are they?" Kaeya asked, a bit disappointed. "I'm sorry sir..we don't know, we have to get chief to some medical attention." One said as they picked up the chief.

"Alright.." Kaeya sighed, "Very sorry again.." the guard said before leaving with the chief and the other guard.

Kaeya decided to investigate the situation, finding a blonde hair on the ground and some blood.

He soon put all the pieces together.

The blonde man he saw, must've been the one responsible for Toska Town.

He began sprinting to the direction where he saw the blonde man going.

—————