Part 32

"Albedo! Albedo!" Klee came rushing into Albedos office, "What's wrong Klee?" He asked as he put down his pen and put all his attention on her. "Childe is here!" She exclaimed. "Childe..?" Albedo had a flash of memory but the face in the memory was just blurred.

"Damn.." he rubbed his head, since that flash of memory gave him a headache. "I know you dont wanna talk about him but..he wants to see you!" Klee didn't know about Albedos memory.

"Klee, what are you talking about." Albedo got up from his chair and made Klee show him where Childe was.

—————

"See Albedo! It's Childe! He's back!" Klee was jumping around all excited like, Albedo looked up and stared at Childe. Childe was staring right back at him, Albedo was about to speak before Childe cut him off.

"Albedo," Childe looked like he was trying to find words to say to him but..couldn't. Albedo took that opportunity to ask Childe, "Who are you?".

Childe narrowed his eyes as if that offended him. "Don't try to act like you know nothing about what happened," Childe then looked down at Klee softening his eyes at her and kindly asking her to leave.

She nodded and left to wherever.

He looked back up at Albedo and put on a stern look again. "I don't understand what's happening..but I know for a fact that I don't know yo—Ah!" Albedo winced and put a hand to his head as his head got flooded by a headache.

"Don't know me? I'm the only thing you had," Childe scoffed, "you left me in that jail cell with nothing more then a sentence of 2 years." Childe took a deep breath before he slightly looked away from Albedo and then looking back at him.

"Well then," Albedo sighed with slight tone of annoyance. "I'm sorry for what I presumably did." Albedo said.

"I don't forgive you." Childe said calmly, his expression matching his tone. "What?" Albedos confused tone made his voice sound sharp.

"I don't forgive you," Childe repeated, "I just apologized to you for something that I didn't even do and you don't forgive me?" Albedo was getting more annoyed by the second.

"I bet just because you're some big hot shot now you think that you don't have any consequences," Childe added; "but you're wrong.".

Albedo rolled his eyes, "Guards, please show this man his way out." Albedo called a few people over. "What?" Childe took a step back because of how surprised he was.

"Yeah, I don't know who you are or what you're doing here. Civilians aren't allowed to be here, and frankly I don't even know if you're even from Toska Town or if you're just some drunk guy who has a bad past with someone who looks like me." Albedo smiled cockily as he turned around and waved bye as he walked away.

"Bastard." Childe teethed as he got pushed out by guards.

—————

Albedo laid down on his chair with a long sigh, "Who was that?" Scaramouche asked as he watched the guards push Childe out. "No idea," Albedo yawned. "I'm guessing you're going to sleep now right?" Scaramouche said with a bit of sarcasm.

"Yeah," Albedo looked away. "You know, sleeping doesn't do anything about your headaches. They just come back after awhile." Scaramouche crossed his arms.

"Yes but when I sleep it helps them go away without me feeling the pain of it." Albedo then closed his eyes as if he wanted to stop talking about it.

"Whatever.." Scaramouched scoffed and looked away, he hated having to look over Albedo while he slept because then he had nothing to do for what could be hours.

—————

"I don't understand Albedo.." Klee sighed, "Why doesn't he remember Childe?" Klee looked up at Vivienne with a sad look. "Maybe something happened to him," Vivienne said.

Klee liked Vivienne because of her accent and how nice and understanding she was. "You've been here for a long time right?..even before Albedo ran this place. What do you think happened?" Klee asked.

"Well.." Vivienne looked over to a picture of Dottore, Valentin and her. "I think it has something to do with Dottore." Vivienne looked back at Klee.

"Would ya' like to know?" She smiled kindly, Klee nodded. Vivienne began telling Klee about Dottore, and a little bit about Valentin and Scaramouche (and obviously Albedo).

—————