Part 41

Albedo stared at him, "Kill me?" Albedo laughed a little. "I already killed you once, I'll do it again with no hesitation." Albedo scoffed, "How about you just go run back to Dottor--!" Valentin shut him up by pushing him against the wall and choking him. Albedo gaged as he tried getting Valentins hands off him. "Dottore was a better boss than you'll ever be." Valentin teethed, Albedo smiled slightly as if he disagreed. Valentin tightened his grip on Albedos neck, "I could kill you right now if I wanted," Valentin narrowed his eyes at Albedo, "Wh..--why won't yo--..you?" Albedo scratchy voice barely came out as actual words. "Because," Valentin gripped tighter before letting him go.

"I don't want to kill you here," Valentin spoke. Albedo coughed, feeling his throat. He looked up at Valentin, trying to get every gasp of air he could. "I didn't want to kill you." Albedo stood up slowly. "Bullshit!" Valentin shouted, "You knew exactly what you were doing, you should've minded your own fucking boring ass business instead of following Dottore into that room!' Valentin grabbed Albedos shirt collar, "I'm not going t believe anything you tell me." Valentin stared right into Albedos eyes with pure hatred. "Didn't you want to die?" Albedo pushed Valentin away from him so he wasn't so uncomfortably close.

Valentin looked away, "Shut up," he teethed. "Do you hear them?!" One guard yelled, "Over here!" another said, "Shit," Valentin grabbed Albedos hand and started running to Toska Town. "It's your fault they found out where we were, you were yelling." Albedo rolled his eyes while Valentin was running with him, "Just shut up for once will you?!" Valentin yelled. "Exactly." Albedo said.

------------------

short but yk, I might make like another version of this but funnier and not so serious, (if you ever seen bungou stray dogs wan then you know what im talking abt) -Author