Part 10

Next morning
————

The cell gates opened, causing all the prisoners to wake up for breakfast. Albedo wasn't too excited, well he wasn't excited at all. Childe already knew what they were going to have since he had worked as a guard and has been at the prisoner for work before...that was a long time ago though.

Childe was already wide awake when the cell gates opened, Albedo was still laying on the bed. "Get up kid," Childe said as he waited for him at the cell gate. "Don't call me kid, I'm 18." Albedo sat up and yawned.

"Yes but you're younger then me, and I know I'm not your father or anything but I am a close person that has a parent like impression on yo—..okay I'll shut up now." Childe stopped talking right when he saw Albedo looking at him with a confused tired look, like he couldn't process anything at that exact moment because of how tired he was.

———
(Literally don't know what to put here so let's go to breakfast yayyy)
———

"This looks worse then the stuff they sell at Toska Town," Albedo groaned at the disgusting food, "At least it's something," Childe sighed as he sat at a table with Albedo, they preferred not to talk about what happened last night.

"Shit." The purple haired man slammed his fork down into the table as he saw that they were both alive, "You still on that bet? I told you that I don't want your lunch." The blue haired man spoke.

They were sitting at table pretty far from Albedo and Childe.

"But I still lost the bet, I was sure they would've kill each other." The purpled haired man sighed with an annoyed tone.

"Why are you so interested in them anyways?" The blue haired man examined his food on his fork, "They just look so odd," the purple haired man answered.

The blue haired man scoffed, trying not to say what just came to his mind at that exact moment.

"Then talk to them," the blue haired man put down his fork, "Why would I talk to them? They probably just got in here for some stupid reason.." The purple haired man stuck his fork in his food.

The purple haired man looked back at them for a split second, but then saw one turn their head and look at him. It was Albedo, the purple haired mans eyes widened as he saw the diamond shaped symbol on his neck.

He quickly looked away and back at his food tray.

"Scaramouche?" The blue haired man looked at the purple haired man, known as Scaramouche.

"Dottore, did you see that blonde guy?" Scaramouche was still looking at his food. "Yes, I've noticed him." Dottore, that is the blue haired man, said.

"And that symbol on his neck. It's fascinating." He had a small smirk on his face. "I'd love to get more knowledge about that strange mark, thrilling to find something new to work on." Dottore stood up with a small smirk and his eyes closed.

"What are you doing?" Scaramouche looked at him with a confused, yet annoyed look on his face.

"I'm going to talk to him." He opened his eyes to look at Scaramouche one last time before walking over to Albedo and Childe's table.

"Idiot." Scaramouche mumbled.

————

"Excuse me," Dottore's voice got both Childe and Albedos attention. "Who are you?" Childe asked while looking at him up and down.

"I'm Dottore, pleased to meet you." His smirk stayed, his eyes landed onto Albedos.

"And you my friend," Dottore kneeled down then pressed a finger agaisnt Albedos neck where the symbol is.

"Is this a tattoo or a birth mark?" Dottore looked up at Albedo.

"If this is your way of flirting, I'm not interested." Albedo said. "Oh, no, no, no!" Dottore shook his head. "I simply just want to study that symbol on your neck." He said.

"Why?" Albedo titled his head a bit.
"Because, you don't see that often, well, I've never seen a birth mark like that ever. There must be more too it." Dottore hummed.

"Excuse me, but I'd like it if you'd stop touching him in such a perverted manner." Childe stood up from his seat, glaring at Dottore.

Dottore looked up at Childe then a smirk started to form on his face, "Perverted manner you say?" Dottore stood up.

They both stared at each other, Dottore with a smirk and Childe with a serious face.

"Yes, that is what I said. Now can you not touch him like that?" Childe suddenly said. Dottore closed his eyes with the smirk, "I wasn't touching him inappropriately, it seems you're the only one who took it that way..meaning you're the pervert in this situation!" Dottore said.

Childe's eyes narrowed as he stared at the odd looking man in front of him.
Dottore narrowed his eyes back and had that very same smirk on his face.

Childe then looked behind Dottore, where he had originally been sitting before he talked to Albedo. He noticed Scaramocuhe with an annoyed look basically breaking a fork in his hand as he watched everything okay out.

Childe looked back at Dottore, "How about you go make to your, rather short friend." Childe sat down again.

"Perhaps I will." Dottore then walked away back to Scaramouche.

————

"I'm sorry he was touching you like that," Childe sighed as he looked at his poor food. "I didn't really mind him touching me, it was only my neck and he just wanted to look at.." Albedo touched the outlines of the symbol on his neck.

"Whatever this is.." Albedo muttered. "I think he was just being a pervert and wanting to touch you. There must be a lot of those in here." Childe yawned.

"What's next after this?" He asked, "How am I suppose to know? Didn't you used to work here?" Albedo made a tired face that looked rather funny.

"Yes, but that was years ago! And they could've changed what they do." Childe said.

———

"Why the fuck would you go over and talk to them?!" Scaramocuhe slammed his fork into the table as Dottore sat down beside him. "Because you were being to much of a..excuse my language, but you were being a pussy." Dottore always seemed sort of polite, but he never really was. It was just his Russian accent and deep, brooding, almost flirtatious, smooth words.

"God, how dumb can you be?" Scaramouche sighed, which sounded more like a groan. "Now now, don't get your temper up because of this! I don't think your petite body can handle so much hatred." Dottore joked.

"I'm gonna kill you—!" One of the guards caught Scaramocuhes hand before he punched Dottore. "Ugh..." Scaramocuhe stared at the guard, "We already had a riot this month." The guard pushed Scaramouches wrist away as he walked away.

"Rude." Scaramouche felt his wrist since it was burning a bit from the grip.

—————

Scaramouche -Author