Part 31

"Mr. Kaeya?" Klee pulled on Kaeya's pant, Kaeya looked down and saw Klee. He did remember her, she looked so much older now.

"Klee? What—what are you doing in a place like this?" Kaeya picked up Klee.

"Albedo took me here, I live here." Klee replied with a sad tone being barely noticeable.

"But..Albedo changed. He's not like he used to be. Can you fix him Mr. Kaeya?" Klee looked up at Kaeya with hopeful eyes.

This made Kaeya's heart sting, yes he could see that Albedo had changed..and not for the better.

"Mr. Kaeya.." Klee looked like she had tears forming in her eyes, "Yes?" Kaeya replied softly in a comforting way.

"Why does Albedo sleep all the time?"

————
(Kaeya's house)

"Mom, I'm back." Kaeya took his hair out of the hair tie it was in and put it around his wrist.

"Mom?" Kaeya walked into the kitchen, "Dad?" He called out.

They must've been out somewhere.

He took this advantage to..

well..

Do nothing.

What was there to do? Wait until he gets another boring meeting to attend? Yeah, not fun.

————

He fell onto his bed and laid on his side, with a long sigh he kicked off his shoes and they fell off the bed.

He tugged the covers over his head and tried to sleep away his thoughts and emotions.

————

I know how exactly this is gonna end but I just can't write for a long period of time hahaha -Author