Part 55

Before Kaeya could react to what was happening he heard fast footsteps coming from beside him, but he couldn't turn in time, he was pinned to the ground with a knife to his throat. "I'm not letting you kill him you royal whore," Valentin teethed harshly. 

Albedo eyes widened as he saw fast flashes of memories coming back to him. He backed into a wall, falling to the ground. "Ajax..?" Albedo muttered. Albedo then saw flashes of memories with Kaeya..he must've forgotten most of them over the years, or his mind blocked them off. 

Albedo looked over to Kaeya with teary eyes. 

Valentin was smirking devilishly at Kaeya, slowly moving the knife closer to his throat. 

Albedo looked at Valentin and clumsily got to his feet, he grabbed his gun quickly and fired at Valentin. 

Valentins eyes widened, he looked over to the bullet wound in his side. Valentin looked at Albedo, "Bastard.." he teethed as he scrambled to his feet and began running away in search for Dottore. 

Kaeya sat up, he looked over to Albedo who started to sway back and fourth then collapsed on the ground. "ALBEDO!" Kaeya shouted as he started getting up and running to Albedo, after Albedos eyes closed he fell into a deep sleep, all his senses failing on him. 

---------------------

"Dottore!"Valentin shouted, keeping his hand on his arm. "Where the fuck are you?!" He winced at the pain in his arm, he began feeling dizzy and nauseous. "Dott---" Valentin accidentally banged into a wall. He started to slid down the wall because he couldn't keep searching for Dottore. He was too tired, and felt awful.

Valentin pulled the bullet out of his arm, which let off barely any pain but..it was all he could do for now until Dottore would find him. 

---------------------

"Never thought I'd see you again..and working for Albedo?" Dottore smirked as a katana blade was against his neck. "You left me there to die you bastard..if I don't see you die to my blade then working for Albedo was for nothing." Ei harshly spoke as she put the blade closer. 

"Right. Now, let me ask you, did you kill Scaramouche?" Dottore asked as he tilted his head cockily. "What-? Yes, I did..why is that important?" Ei tried to keep her serious face but some confusion started to show. 

"Why would you kill your own brother?" Dottore asked, "He is not my brother." Ei teethed. "Did he really even do anything to deserve the abuse he received from you?" Dottore smiled a little. Ei looked away for a minute then looked at Dottore, "You shut up. You know nothing about the relationship we had." Ei narrowed her eyes at him. 

"When did you start abusing him, Ei?" Dottore sounded like a therapist, Ei hated that. But she thought about it. "I was 15..he was no older than 10..." she began;

---------------------

Ei and Scaramouche were at their mothers funeral. Grieving their mothers passing, Ei couldn't stop thinking about how it was Scaramouches fault. He had been in the same car as his mother when she died. 

It was a suicide attempt, by driving into the lake..Scaramouche was lucky to be alive. But having two children, or any children, was hard on their mother..they had a father to take care of them but he never did anything but smoke, watch tv, smoke, eat. 

"Scaramouche." Ei said sternly. "Yes?" Scaramouche looked up at Ei, "This is your fault, if you weren't born mother wouldn't have had so much pressure put onto her." Ei looked away from Scaramouche then began going into the car that was going to drive them home. 

Scaramouches heart sank, was it really his fault?..maybe their mother was going to drown herself with Scaramouche because of the hatred she had for him. These types of thoughts flooded through Scaramouches young mind. 

"Scaramouche, get in the car, I've got a game waiting for me at home!" Their father shouted from the front seat. "Right.." Scaramouche replied and got into the car, sitting next to his sister Ei. 

It was a long and quiet drive home. But when they eventually did get home, Ei started emotionally, and even sometimes physically, hurting Scaramouche. 

Calling him a monster, a mistake, and anything else she could come up with. She sometimes stabbed him with forks or used burning hot spoons to burn Scaramouches stomach. 

After four years, their father died of lung cancer, and the abuse got even worse..Ei was now legally allowed to be a guardian of Scaramouche..and she took advantage of that.

---------------------

"Do you think he really deserved that?" Dottore asked, "Yes..it was his fault." Ei blinked towards Dottores eyes. "Or were you just mad at yourself?" Dottore spoke calmly. Ei breathed heavily then pushed her teeth together as she slammed he katana into the fabric of Dottores shirt. She then walked away, off to wherever. 

Dottore sighed then took the katana out, tossing it to the ground. 

---------------------

ooooooooooooooo -Author