Part 47

Scaramouche looked towards the drawer after he saw the door close. He went over to it and took the Bible out, he opened it and pulled out a key that was tucked away on a random page.

He began walking to the cellars with the key gripped in his hand.

——————

He  unlocked a door and went in, he walked through the hallway then stopped at one of the cells.

He bent down and looked at the two people in it. "The cell comfortable?" Scaramouche joked.

"You mental person.." Vivienne spoke harshly as she pulled Klee closer to comfort her. "Mhm, anyway, I just wanted to tell you that Albedo escaped a few days ago. He's not coming back," Scaramouche stood up.

"How do you know?" Klee asked with a sad tone, "Because he's not that dumb, he knows coming back here will be a suicide." Scaramouche turned away, "So don't get your hopes up." Scaramouche began walking to the door, passing by everyone else they've captured in their cells.

——————

"I've got to admit, I am surprised that you literally meant everyone." Ei said as she looked at everyone in Toska Town outside of Albedos headquarters. Albedo confidently huffed then let everyone in.

They all gathered weapons then started planning out their attack on Celeste City.

Albedo explained everything while pointing on a map for a better vision of it. Everyone was just agreeing or asking questions (of course they're all scared to say no to Albedo).

——————

Two hours pasted, and they've finished planning. They've got everything ready, and almost everyone was confident about the plan.

"Ei," Albedo looked over to Ei, "Yes?" She looked back at him, "I'm still concerned about the katana you picked." Albedo looked down at her katana, "Why?Is it that you don't trust me with such a weapon?" She got defensive, "What-? No! Of course I trust you! It's just..we haven't used swords in..well, who knows how long." Albedo looked away. "Mhm," she softly scoffed. 

"Albedo, everyones ready." Someone said, "Good, tell them all to follow you to the gate, I'll be there in a minute." Albedo nodded him off, "Hm? Why not go with them?" Ei asked, "No reason you need to know of." Albedo glanced at her with a small smirk then headed to his office. Ei sighed then followed everyone to the gate. 

——————

Albedo opened a drawer in his desk, he pulled out a syringe and held it tight in his hand. He put it on his belt strap and began running to the gate to meet up with everyone else. 

——————

Albedo stood in front of the gate and then nodded at two people who opened the gate.

——————

IS THIS THE END OF MISSING BRIDE..???? IS THE END COMING..????? -Author