Part 61 (Last Part)

Kaeya pulled the trigger. 

-------------------------------------------------------

(2022) 

Kaeya walked into the subway train as soon as the doors opened, he picked a seat right next to the door so he could get out faster. He yawned as he scrolled through his instagram feed. 

He stopped at this one picture, it was a painting of a town. It looked gloomy, but oddly familiar. He liked the photo and checked the persons profile. Turns out the persons name was Albedo, and he had just gotten out of college just like Kaeya. 

He scrolled down and saw more paintings of Albedo's, they all looked familiar. But he just couldn't figure out where he'd seen it before. For example, there was a picture of castle like building. 

He clicked off the picture and scrolled back to the top of his profile, he clicked on his profile picture. It was a selfie of this so called Albedo, he had blonde hair and light blue eyes. Kaeya sighed, he felt like he'd met this person before, they just looked so..familiar. Kaeya decided to check his bio. 

It said that he lived in the same state as Kaeya, and was the same age as Kaeya. He had a website that was selling his paintings as well. Kaeya decided to follow him. 

The train stopped and the doors opened, Kaeya got up and walked out with a crowd. 

Something caught Kaeya's eyes and he turned his head, he saw the same boy that was on his instagram, he was sitting on a bench by the fountain and was on his phone. 

Kaeya decided it would be a good idea to say hello, so he walked over. 

--------------

"Hey, you're Albedo right?" Kaeya smiled, "Huh?" Albedo looked up from his phone and looked up at Kaeya. "Oh, yeah. That's me." He stood up and put his phone in his pocket. 

"I love your paintings, I just found your instagram account. I just wanted to ask, do you intend to make it look so familiar? As a mind trick I mean," He asked, "What? You think it looks familiar? How odd.." Albedo looked away like he was thinking. 

"Oh? Have I offended you?" Kaeya said worriedly.

"No, no. It's just that, no one ever thought that my paintings look familiar. But, I do make them from small bits of memory I have, I'm not sure what it's from though." Albedo looked back at Kaeya. 

"Strange," Kaeya replied, "Would you like to get a bite to eat? Maybe I can remember why it's so familiar after I get something to eat." Kaeya suggested, "Sure, but I don't have any money on me right now," Albedo said, "It's on me don't worry!" Kaeya laughed a little.

"I know this great place for lunch food," Kaeya said as he and Albedo began walking together. 

------------------------------

reincarnation wooo 

Anyways, THANK U FOR READING!!! I didn't know that it was gonna take this long to finish 

It was fun though, I hope u liked it !! -Author