Part 33

I'm using my laptop to write this so the uhh little "---" things might be different HAHA...anyways ur looking wonderful today do u know that, if u didn't then now u know OKAY TO THE STORY! -Author

------------------------

"Ugh.." Albedo groaned, "Scaramouche can you bring me some water?" Albedo opened his eyes to not see Scaramouche anywhere. "Scaramouche?" Albedo stood up and looked around a bit, "Damn.." he stormed out his office in hopes to find Scaramouche. Albedo walked around the place for what felt like hours until he finally found Scaramouche..his hat at least. Albedo picked up his hat and groaned in annoyance. "Where the fuck are you?" he mumbled under his breath as he went outside to look for him. He looked around the town, not having any luck. He wouldn't be in Celeste City would he? He sure hoped not. Albedo then got a flooding feeling of worry for Scaramouche, what if something happens to him? Even though Scaramouche was older than Albedo he felt like he had a need to take care of him like some teenager. Albedo then continued into Celeste City, hoping to find Scaramouche. 

Luckily no one in Celeste City knew that Albedo came from Toska Town..well, except Kaeya of course..and probably the guards that took him to jail that one time. But besides that, no one knew anything about him. And he was well dressed enough to look like he came from Celeste City. He went around looking for Scaramouche in shops and other places like the beach. God where is he...Albedos mind was going crazy. He decided to ask someone, "Hey, have you seen a man with blueish-purpleish hair and--" The person gasped as they looked at Albedo, or perhaps behind him. They started running away and Albedo sighed, "Whatever." Albedo turned around, about to start heading back to Toska Town when he bumped into someone, "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you--" Albedo looked up at the person. It was Scaramouche, but his head was bleeding. 

"Scaramouche?! What happened, are you okay? Does it hurt?" Albedo inspected the wound, "I'm fine--Hey! Get your hands off me!" Scaramouche pushed Albedo away softly. "Why were you here? You're suppose to stay by my side unless said otherwise." Albedo said, "I know, I just..it's a long story." Scaramouche sighed. "I have all day to hear it." Albedo grabbed Scaramouches wrist and started dragging him back to Toska Town, until Scaramouche stopped him and pulled his wrist out of Albedos grip. "Can you stop acting like that?!" Scaramouches loud tone made people stare. "Scaramouche, don't throw some tantrum now." Albedo was about to grab Scaramouches wrist again before Scaramouche backed away from him, "Don't touch me, I can walk to Toska Town without your help." All the people watching gasped, oh god. Scaramouche has just given out that they are from Toska Town. That idiot. Albedo looked around in regret and then looked at Scaramouche with an angry look.  Scaramouche has realized what he had just done and tried not look bothered by it. 

"You idiot," Albedo muttered at Scaramouche as he grabbed Scaramouches wrist and started running to Toska Town with guards chasing them. Albedo found himself lost, not knowing where Toska Town was from here, he looked behind him and saw the guards still chasing him and Scaramouche. "Fuck," he looked around but didn't see anything, until a car pulled up. Albedo looked at the driver and it looked like a familiar face..he doesn't really remember where he's seen it but he's seen it. "Get in, I'll bring you to Toska Town." the person said, Albedo stared at them for a few seconds..until the guards yelling snapped him out of it and he got in the car with Scaramouche. "Who are you?" Albedo asked as the person was driving..rather fast. "Zhongli, Kings Personal Driver." Albedo hadn't really realized how deep this perso--Zhonglis, voice was and was surprised to clearly hear it. "If you're the kings personal driver then why are you taking us to Toska Town?" Albedo asked, "Because.." Zhongli stayed silent for a few seconds before answering, "I think you know someone that I want to apologize too." Zhongli had a slight sigh in that sentence. 

"Mm, alright." Albedo was suspicious but, what other reason would Zhongli be taking them to Toska Town? Scaramouche was heavily breathing, it almost sounded like he was hyperventilating. "Scaramouche, are you alr--!" Scarmouche pointed a knife at Albedo, as a sign to not touch him. Albedo semi rolled his eyes and looked out the window instead. That's what he gets for being a nice person I guess. He saw that the guards had given up on chasing them now, and he also realized that the windows on the car were very dark tinted and that's probably why Zhongli was confident enough to help them. "So, Zhongli..You know about the king right?" Albedo asked, "Indeed, I know a lot about him." Zhongli replied. "Well, who is he?" Albedo could barely see his reflection in the window. "Kaeya Alberich." Zhonglis reply was fast. "Kaeya..?" Albedo remembered when Kaeya visited him. "Mhm," Zhongli looked at Albedo from the rearview mirror. 

Zhongli slighty smirked as he looked back at the road. 

----------------------

I made albedo say "Im gay" as a joke but then changed it -Author