Part 29

As he looked around for the blonde man he began heading to Toska Town without realizing it. He smelt smoke in the air, it smelled awful.

His eyes traveled to a blonde man who was walking right into an alleyway. Kaeya pushed people out of his way as he ran to the alleyway.

When he got there he didn't see anyone, he did see a door at the end of the alleyway though. It looked old and it had a spray painted ENTRY sign.

As he walked over to the door and put his hand on the doorknob he got chills along his spine.

When he opened the door he saw a bunch of people talking or working.

He saw a small child laughing while carrying things that looked like bombs (she did look familiar)..hopefully fake bomb.

Kaeya saw a bunch of blonde people, but they weren't the one he was looking for. Maybe they knew where to look for him?

Kaeya walked up to someone who was drinking coffee, "Hello, Kaeya; the king of Celeste City. I'm looking for a blonde man, about 5'4 and has something that looks like a lab coat on. Have you seen him?" He asked.

The person gave him a disgusted / offended look as they walked away.

Rude.. Kaeya thought to himself as he let out a soft groan.

He asked another person, they had the same reaction. Did they think he was insane?

He eventually started to give up and leaned up against a wooden box.

Kaeya heard footsteps coming over to him which made his attention go to where he heard it.

It was a woman, "Hello, do you know where a blonde, about 5'4 and—" she answered immediately, "He's in his room, better if ya don't disturb him through, he likes sleepin'." She said as she pointed up at his office.

"Alright, thank you." Kaeya nodded and she nodded back then left.

Kaeya went up to the office and opened the door to see the sleeping blonde man.

—————