Part 54

"Where is that royal asshole?" Albedo was dragging Childe around the palace. Albedo suddenly heard a bullet fire, it just missed him and Childe. Albedo pointed his gun at where he heard it fire, he waited for someone to show themselves but nothing happened. "Come on, they're upstairs." Albedo grabbed onto Childe arm but he didn't budge, Albedo looked at him annoyed. "Oh my god, can you stop pouting about that Zhongli guy? I know he meant a lot to you but people die." Albedo let go of his arm, Childe stayed quiet, he was still trying to process what had happened. "Fine, I'll go myself." Albedo huffed then went upstairs by himself. 

-----------------------

Albedo kept his guard up, didn't want to get shot again after all. He heard something fall and someone whisper 'shit'. Albedo walked over to the sound. 

Right when he turned a corner to where the sound was, he saw Kaeya, gun pointing straight at Albedo. Albedo pointed his gun at Kaeya. 

"So that was strap? Impressive." Albedo smirked, Kaeya kept his stern look as he gripped harder onto the gun. "Albedo, tell your people to surrender and I won't kill you." Kaeya said. 

"You think they're useless without me?" Albedo titled his head a little, "Unlike your people, they can think for themselves. They don't need me, I'm just a person with a little more power then all of them." Albedo said. 

"Shut up," Kaeya teethed. Albedo surprisingly kept his mouth shut. They stood in silence for a while until Albedo quickly grabbed the syringe from the holder of his belt and jabbed it into his arm. 

------------------

I forgot 2 say that I didn't remember what I put scaramouches age as so last chapter I just like made Valentin and him have a 2 year gap (I think I did) -Author