Part 48

Loud yelling filled the air as almost everyone ran into Celeste City with their weapons. Ei and Albedo were the only two still standing at the gate. "What are you waiting for?" Ei looked at Albedo, Albedo gave a small laugh and a smile as he looked at. the ground. "What are you waiting for?" Albedo said, Ei took a deep breath in, then exhaled as she spoke "You're right." She then began running into the battle field.

-----------------

Zhongli was awaken by cries and screams from outside his home, he quickly changed and put on his shoes as he walked outside, he saw people from Toska Town everywhere. Civilians of Celeste City hiding and running. Chaos. Zhongli's eyes widened and he gasped, he grabbed his gun from his gun strap and went around the back of his house to get to the palace to protect Kaeya. 

-----------------

Kaeyas eyes fluttered opened, he then jerked his body up when he heard the screams of civilians outside. He ran to the closest window and saw all the chaos going on outside. He changed quickly and grabbed a knife and gun, he ran downstairs and saw Zhongli and Scaramouche putting up heavy objects, bookshelf, chairs and more in front of the doors. "What the hell is going on?!" Kaeya shouted. "Sir! You have to stay somewhere safe! We can't risk you getting hurt!" Zhongli shouted, breathlessly as he was pushing a bookshelf up against a door. 

Kaeya huffed then ran down the stairs, "Scaramouche, make sure all the cells are locked up. Zhongli, make sure my parents are alright." Kaeya ordered, "What about you sir?" Zhongli asked, "I'm fine Zhongli, just do what I ask!" Kaeya shouted, Zhongli and Scaramouche nodded as they went off to do what they were ordered to do. 

-----------------

Albedo took a deep inhale and exhale then began calmly walking into the battle field, he saw guards everywhere trying to save the helpless civilians this city had. Albedo saw one charge at him and just barely missed him, "I really excepted more from a Celeste City guard, I must say I'm not impressed!" Albedo mocked, the guard huffed then before he could do anything Albedo had shot him straight in the head. 

"Albedo!" Someone from Toska Town laid a hand one Albedos shoulder to get his attention, "Yeah?" Albedo looked at them, "We can't get into the palace, it's blocked off." 

"What? Show me," Albedo spoke in disbelief. He followed them to the palace. 

-------------------

Albedo saw people trying to kick the door open and punch it open, obviously it wasn't working since the door was metal. "You idiots, go try the back door!" Albedo shouted, they nodded then began running to the back door, Albedo followed. 

"This ones blocked too," One said, Albedo scoffed. "Should've told me your IQ levels before you agreed to do this." Albedo then shot the door, that was wood instead of metal. Albedo looked through the hole he made through the door, "Hm," He then shoot it several more times, "Break it down, the things in front of it shouldn't be a problem." Albedo nodded, they began breaking the door down then pushed all the objets out of the way, "Thank you Mr. Albedo!" One said while running in the palace with everyone else. "Mhm," Albedo sighed then walked in also. 

-------------------

"Don't kill the blue haired one by the way!" Albedo shouted up to the guys, "Yeah yeah!" One replied. "Dude I'm colorblind how am I suppose to know if he has blue hair?!" another shouted, "Uhh, don't kill the one with gray hair then I don't know!" Albedo shouted back. He laughed a little at his own joke. 

He walked through the house, looking for the cells, trying to remember where they were. He searched for a couple minutes until he found it. He opened the door that was already slightly opened. He walked in and saw the cell that he was once in, a slightly opened door with a key in it grabbed his attention. 

He went in and saw Scaramouche.

-------------------

Albedo got in a defensive pose as he saw Scaramouche with a cocky smirk on his face, "Guess I was wrong," Scaramouche looked at one of the cells, "He did come back for you!" Scaramouche then looked back at Albedo. "Come on, you came for them didn't you?" Scaramouche was leaned up against a wall in a mocking manner. Albedo stood up straight and hesitated to walk forward. "Don't be shy now! I'm not gonna bite you," Scaramouche grazed his fingers on his hat. Albedo walked forward and then looked at the cell that Scaramouceh was talking to, he stared at Vivienne and Klee who looked terrified. He then looked back at Scaramouche, "You traitor," Albedo clenched his teeth together as he grabbed his gun and pointed it at Scaramouches forehead, only inches away from touching. Scaramouche put his hand up but had a tired smile on his face. "Oooh, please don't shoot me Albedo. I'm sooo scared." he sarcastically said. 

"You wouldn't murder me in front of Klee would you?" Scaramouche looked at Klee who was terrified and crying, Albedo loosened the grip a bit from the gun but Scaramouche got that chance to kick it out of Albedos hand and kicked Albedo away from him in the process. He picked up his gun and pointed it at Albedo. "I honestly don't care what Klee or anymore sees, blowing your brains out would bring so much pleasure to me." he gripped the gun tight. Albedo was on the floor breathing heavily. Scaramouche put his finger on the trigger, "Any last words? Actually, I don't want to hear your stupid voice." he slowly pressed down on the trigger.

Albedo shut his eyes tight, but he didn't hear any gun go off. His body started to relax more, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Scaramouche with wide eyes, he dropped the gun on the floor then fell to the ground. Albedo turned his head and saw Ei with--a now bloody--katana in her hand.

---------------------

I had love game by lady gaga on repeat while writing this -Author