Part 30

Sorry I haven't been posting chapters a lot, I've been very busy -Author

"Alb-----Albedo?" He could barely form words, Albedos eyes slowly opened and he looked at Kaeya.

"Kaeya?" He looked confused, but he stayed professional.

"Wha.." he found himself being breathless and not knowing what to say. This was a shocker.

This is who they wanted to kill?

This is who owns all of Toska Town?

This wasn't the time to get all soft.

Kaeya struggled to get his gun from his belt but when he did he pointed it at Albedo.

Albedo smiled slightly as he let out a soft laugh under his breath.

"You know what this reminds me of?" Scaramouche came up from behind Kaeya.

Scaramouche was behind Kaeya since he was looking over Albedo while he was sleeping.

"Dottore," Albedo replied.

"It is a shame that you had to kill Valentin yourself, I really thought Dottore would have the guts to do it himself." Scaramouche sighed.

Kaeya turned and pointed his gun at Scaramouche.

Albedo yawned, "History repeats itself doesn't it? Mhmm," Albedo laughed a bit. "Though Kaeya has no idea what we're talking about." Albedo walked over and grabbed his gun.

"You don't have any bullets in it." Albedo dropped in on the ground and kicked it under his desk.

"Albedo—I.." Kaeya backed up into the door and winced.

"It's nice seeing you Kaeya. Just.." he sighed then looked away.

"You should've came sooner." He said.

Scaramouche pushed Kaeya off of the door and opened it, kicking him out of Albedos office.

"Who was that anyway?" Scaramouche asked as he shut the door, "Someone I met awhile ago..don't really remember how though." Albedo stretched.

"Whyd he have an eyepatch on?" Scaramouche asked as he looked at Kaeya through the shades of the window.

"Hm, how about you go ask him?" Albedo joked as he sat back down on his chair and swirled around in it.

"Ha.." Scaramouche sarcastically laughed.

"Are you really going back to sleep?" Scaramouche looked over to Albedo, "Of course not, I can't go back to sleep when I'm already so wide awake." Albedo cleared his desk and put down a map.
Scaramouche walked over.

"You see this?" Albedo pointed at Khaenri'ah, "Yeah?" Scaramouche stared at it. "Didn't it burn down?" Scaramouche looked up at Albedo slightly, "Mhm, but the people that survived have been making a new nation over here.." Albedo slid his finger to a forest that was awfully close to Toska Town.

"What are you hinting at?" He crossed his arms, "I was planning to expand there.." Albedo slammed his fist down on the forest.

"What? You'd really kill your own people?" Scaramouche tried to not look scared.

"Kill them? Who said I'd do that?" Albedo leaned back in his seat.

"What are you gonna do to them then?" Scaramouche asked, "They will be going in the cell room, obviously." Albedo yawned.

Scaramouches eyes widened and he stayed quiet as he looked at Albedo with fearful eyes.

"You know, the place where your sister is," Albedo thought Scaramouche didn't know what he was talking about.

"I know what the cell room is, sir." Scaramouche teethed.

"Hm, my bad then." Albedo looked away.

"You've really gone insane." Scaramouche rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"Maybe I have, you don't get to say anything about it. Go visit your sister or something." Albedo sighed.

"Ugh." Scaramouched groaned then stormed out.