Part 21

"Oh? He said that did he?" Dottore turned his chair to face the coworker, "Ye..—Yes he did, I'm sorry I had to repeat those words to you sir." The coworker sweat a bit.

"It's fine, it's fine, you didn't say those words after all." Dottore stood up and walked to the front of his desk, gently leaning against it.

"I had a feeling he'd say something like that," A long sigh escaped his mouth.

"Tell him that he doesn't get an opinion." Dottore smirked slightly. The coworker paused and looked very nervous.

"Ah, I forgot..he'll probably kill you," Dottore chuckled a little, "I'll get Vivienne to do it, she never seems to get hurt when she talks to Scaramouche. She's smart that way," Dottore made a 'mm' type sound.

"Go fetch Vivienne for me and tell her to go to my office." Dottore ordered as he went back to his seat.

"Right sir, right away." The coworker nodded and then went to go get Vivienne.

————

Loud music crashed into the coworkers ears as they entered Vivienne lab, "Ugh.." they groaned as they walked over to Vivienne with their ears covered, she was working on something.

"Vivienne!" They shouted, Vivienne couldn't hear because of how loud the music was. It was surprising how she didn't get a noise complaint from the whole town.

"VIVIENNE!" The coworker shouted again, "Hm?" She turned off the music and looked to over to the coworker.

"Dottore wants to see you, it's about Scaramouche." The coworker said as they took their hands from their ears.

"Alright," Vivienne smiled as she began walking to Dottores office.

—————

"What is it boss?" Vivienne leaned against the desk while she swung a knife around her finger, only to catch it with a devilish smirk on her face.

"I need you to talk to Scaramouche." Dottore said.
" 'Bout what?" She turns her head slightly. Dottore then explained the whole situation and what Vivienne needed to say.

"Got it, see you in a minute! Ya know..after I succeed!" She winked and then went to go talk to Scaramouche.

————

"Scaramouche darlin'!" Vivienne walked into Scaramouches room, "Vivienne—fuck!" Scaramouche banged his head on the table while getting up, "What were you doing there?" Vivienne asked, "I was looking for something. What do you want?" Scaramouche crossed his arms.

"Dottores destroying Valentin's project, he doesn't care what you say. Hm, I really thought he needed that to. What did Valentin do hm?" Her cocky smile mocked Scaramouche.

"Valentin didn't do anything. I'm not letting you destroying that thing! He worked to hard on it," Scaramouche looked away.

"Got a soft spot for him ay'?" She chuckled, "Shut up, Dottores gonna regret destroying it. Now go tell him that I'm never letting that happen, and tell him he's making a huge mistake." Scaramouche said.

"Hey, I'm not your little messenger girl alright?!" She let out a low groan, "Tell him yourself scumbag!" She then left offended.

Scaramouche sighed and started walking to Dottores office.

————

"Dottor—" Scaramouche looked around the room, "Dottore?" He called out, "Are you serious, he left already?!" He groaned and right before he was gonna leave he saw the chair begin to move.

Valentin was soon revealed sitting on Dottores chair with a smirk on his face. "Dottore went out, what is it you'd like to tell him?" Valentin chuckled softly.

"What did you do?" Scaramouche got shivers. "Aw cmon! You really think I did something? I'm telling the truth here, he really went out." Valentin frowned a bit.

"Fine, I believe you..but I want to talk about this with only Dottore." Scaramouche looked away slightly.

"If you can tell Dottore you can tell me." Valentin sternly said. "You don't need to know about this, it isn't your fucking business." Scaramouche couldn't help but feel at least a little bad for Valentin.

"I'm sure Dottore will tell you soon enough.." Scaramouche said.

"Just tell me damn it!" Valentin banged his hand against the desk, which made Scaramouche flinch. "Stop acting like a child Valentin! You'll know soon enough!" Scaramouche shouted.

Valentin and Scaramouche went silent, "I'll kill you right where you're standing if you don't tell me," Valentin sternly spoke. Even if Scaramouche was in Toska Town and the chance of him dying from some other being was high, he couldn't risk his life.

"..Dottore wants to destroy your project." Scaramouche muttered. Valentin's eyes widened, "Like hell he is," Valentin walked over to the door, right before he was going to turn the doorknob he looked at.

Not knowing what to say to him he then left to go to his lab.

"Shit." Scaramouche mumbled angrily.

————

Short chapter -Author