Part 14

"Mm..not talking? What a shame, I wanted to know what got into you." Dottore walked away.

"Albedo," Dottore began, "I want you to come with me. I need to study you," Dottore said, as he started walking out the office door, Albedo glanced at Scaramouche and then looked away once Scaramouche looked back and started following Dottore.

————

"Step in here," Dottore opened a door to a lab type area, Albedo went in and looked around. Dottore closed the door behind him and stood behind Albedo with a smirk.

"We are going to figure out everything about you, is that alright my dear?" Dottore put his hands on Albedos shoulders which made Albedo have shivers.

"That's fine." Albedo muttered.

"Good." Dottore sat Albedo down and kneeled down.

He put his finger on Albedos symbol on his neck. "Are you sure this isn't any sort of tattoo? Don't want to be wasting my time with a tattoo." Dottore rubbed the symbol a bit.

"I'm sure." Albedo replied.

Dottore looked over to his note pad and grabbed it.

He looked through it and eventually found the page about Khaenri'ah.

————

"I have a few questions." Dottore stood up.
"Yeah?" Albedo looked at him.
"About Khaenri'ah. How did you get here?" Dottore asked.
"..Ajax, he brought me here." Albedo responded.

"Mhm..do you know how the fire happened?" Dottore asked, "No.." Albedo looked away.

"Right.." Dottore turned to his table and picked up a needle with some sort of yellow liquid in it.

"This won't hurt." Dottore walked over to Albedo and went behind his chair, "Wha—!" Albedo felt the sharp needle go into his skin.

"Ehh, it's a 50/50 percent chance it'll hurt." Dottore pushed the
needle in then took it out and put it on the table.

"It should kick in soon." Dottore lifted Albedos chin up with his index finger.

Dottore leaned in a bit, "There's so many things I'd like to do to your body." Dottore softly spoke with a smirk.

Dottore meant he wanted to study Albedo, he wanted to know how about Khaenri'ah and Albedos symbol.

Dottore walked away back to his office.

————

"You're still here?" Dottore said as he closed the door behind him.

"Obviously." Scaramouche looked away.

Dottore looked over to him, "If you continue with this attitude I'll never let her out." Dottore sat at his desk.

Scaramouche slightly gasped, but stayed silent.

"That's what I thought, now come here please." Dottore grabbed some papers from his desk.

Scaramouche walked over a stood by him.