Part 51

"Shoot me," Albedo said, "What?" Zhongli lowered his gun a little. "Go on, shoot me." Albedo smirked, "Wha--" Zhongli felt a blade touch his neck. He gasped and started sweating. "Still willing to kill me?" Albedo walked up to Zhongli with a smirk still on his face and a hand on his hip.

"You little.." Zhongli mumbled, but forced himself not to say anything else. "Let him go Ei," Albedo looked behind Zhongli, Ei nodded and took her blade off Zhongli's neck.

"You little devil," Zhongli teethed. "Mhm, anyway, where's Kaeya?" Albedo titled his head a little, looking bored. "I have no idea." Zhongli replied.

"Aren't you some type of pawn of his? You should know where he is." Albedo lifted his head up.

"Ei, go find Kaeya." Albedo looked over at Ei, she nodded and left to find Kaeya.

"Your beloved king will be dead tonight." Albedo said then took a deep sigh.

"And so will you," Zhongli punched Albedo to the ground, and stepped on his chest.

Albedo breathed heavily and looked up at Zhongli, "Quite a punch that was," Albedo couldn't help but chuckle a little.

Zhongli held his gun at Albedo. "Shut your mouth," Zhongli dug his shoe deeper into Albedos chest which made him wince, but still kept the smirk on his face.

"I'm not letting you kill the king," Zhongli put his finger on the trigger, "So you only care about the king and not the civilians? What a hero you are." Albedo sarcastically said.

Zhongli pressed his teeth together but right before he was going to shoot Albedo grabbed his leg and pulled him down, getting on top of him and wrestling him. 

"You son of a bitch! Get the fuck off of me!" Zhongli shouted, "You thought killing me would stop everyone from killing Kaeya for me?! Ha! You're so naive!" Albedo punched Zhongli, making his nose bleed. 

They went on a while fighting back and fourth (verbally and physically)  when they soon reached the end of the boardwalk without noticing. 

"After I kill you I'll destroy Toska Town and everyone in it!" Zhongli punched Albedo into the fence that was built into the boardwalk for safety purposes, making it break and them both fall.

Zhongli and Albedo thought quick and held onto two separate broken fences that where minutes, or even seconds away from breaking. 

"Look what you've done now you--" Albedo paused to find words to describe him, "---You foolish dog!" Zhongli gasped, "Dog?! And what makes you think that I'm a dog?!".

"You've been serving the king even if he's not doing the right thing! You're loyal even if other people treat you like absolute shit! You're a dog!" Albedo yelled, "Just shut up! I don't want to be hanging on to these things all day!" Zhongli yelled back. 

Albedo was about to say something back but then they heard footsteps from above.                        It was Childe. 

"Childe?!" Zhongli looked at him in disbelief. Childe had some blood on his face, he looked at Zhongli and Albedo.

Both of the fences looked like they were about to break in less then a minute. 

He could only save one.

------------------

Save your husband that hates you now or save the boy that you raised like a son who doesn't remember you because of some phantom of the opera bitch? -Author