Part 37

Albedo slowly opened his eyes, as his eyes adjusted to the light he didn't recognize where he was. He tried getting out of the chair but the ropes didn't budge. "What the fuck?" He muttered under his breath, he groaned slightly then he heard two people talking behind the door, he couldn't make out their voices or who they were. He decided to wait until they came in. 

The door soon opened and Albedo saw Kaeya come in first, his eyes widened as his eyes met his. "You..bastard," is all he could manage to say. "Nice to see you again, Mr. Albedo." Kaeyas cocky smile couldn't hide the fact that he regretted everything he has done. "Where am I?" Albedo gritted his teeth as Kaeya started walking behind Albedo and put his elbows on the chair and look down at Albedo with his head rest on his hand. "Look back at the door for me," Kaeya chuckled a bit as he and Albedo looked at the door. 

Scaramouche came in. 

Albedo stared at Scaramouche in horror, he looked down, not wanting to believe his eyes. His own coworker betraying him. Albedo breathed heavily and shakily, "Such a shame, isn't it?" Kaeya exaggerated his long sigh. He walked over to Scaramouche and put his hands on his hips with a smile, "He's my body guard now!" Kaeya said excitedly. Albedo couldn't look at them, he hoped this was just a dream. He just wanted to go to sleep and wake up to everything to be back to normal. "Why did you do with my people?" Albedo angrily said as he was shaking, not a lot though. 

"Your people? Oh, you mean those useless folk? Yeah, they're in good hands." Kaeya laughed a little, "Where's Klee?" Albedo looked up, with rage in his eyes. "Klee? Well, she got her own cell. Don't worry, I know she's just a kid so I can train her to be a good citizen of Celeste City." Kaeya walked over to Albedo with his hands on his hips then kneeled down to face him better, Kaeya lifted up Albedos chin and made it look like he was examining him. "Don't touch me you selfish fucking Celeste idiot." not the most creative insult but, still an insult. 

"I can't believe you would talk to the king like that," Kaeya then grabbed onto Albedos face harshly and pulled it to face him, "Don't forget I own you, even if you're from that shitty Toska Town place, it's still on Celeste City ground." Kaeya teethed. Albedo felt like crying, but he couldn't show any type of weakness to his enemy. Kaeya then smile fatly, letting go of Albedos face and standing up, he walked away, leaving Scaramouche with Albedo. 

"Go on." Albedo muttered, "Huh?" Scaramouche stared at him, sweating a little. "Go chase your king." Albedo looked up at Scaramouche. Scaramouche shivered when saw that Albedos eyes were filled with hatred. "It's not like he owns me." Scaramouche walked forward a bit, "He owns all of Celeste City, you are standing on his 'ground'. You're his dog now. We all are." Albedo took a deep breath.

"Whatever," He spat then jerked his head away. Albedo did a low 'hmph' sound, meaning that he knew Scaramouche was gonna say something like that. Scaramouche turned to the door and put his hand on the door knob, he gripped it hard and froze for a second before opening it. 

Without turning around to face Albedo he spoke, "Go to sleep." he said then left slamming the door behind him.