Part 13

—————

"God I'm exhausted.." Childe yawned.
"Albedo—.." Childe looked around the cell room for a minute, not being able to find Albedo.

"Albedo?" Childe called out.

The cells gates soon closed and locked.

Childe started to worry.

He looked out the cell gates to not see any of the guards, but there was a bunch of fog..

"How the fuck did I loose him in a fucking place like this?" Childe muttered through his teeth.

————
(With Albedo)

"Albedo." Dottore turned to look at Albedo who was standing still, looking at the prison building.

Dottore walked over to Albedo and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"He'll be fine." Dottore didn't sound as joyful as he did, he sounded plain, and genuine.

Albedo nodded before walking to Toska Town with Scaramouche and Dottore.

————

HEY HEYYYY one little thing before we continue onto my amazing story (joking)

That this is based off the show Arcane, it's very similar in ways, some of my stories are based off shows and movies and books I've read so if you see similarities then it's because I've been taken inspiration from them!

Okay, I might've lied that there was one thing I wanted to talk about!! Okay okay I promise there's one more thing.

The last thing is that I'm sorry if I get personalities wrong! I'm honestly just trying to make Kaeya and Albedo and most of the other characters into my own type of people but yknow they aren't mine, I hope you get it!

Also I'm sorry if I'm getting Dottores personality wrong, I haven't read the genshin manga and haven't really researched a lot about him.

....
OKAY ONE MORE THING!!!

After this story I'm going to write one with Kaeya being a sort of scientist and Albedo being his creation and gaining high self awareness..soooo stay tuned!! (haha, stay tuned, like from hazbin hotel, haha, yknow it's not that funny but whatever).

OKAY YOU PROBABLY SKIPPED THIS BUT YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE STORY NOW!!

————
(Toska Town with Albedo, Dottore and Scaramouche)

"You're.." Albedo fidgeted with his hand as he looked up at the huge building, the biggest one in Toska Town..the headquarters of the higher being in Toska Town. The person who ruled it.

"Yes yes, I'm 'that person'." Dottore smiled, "Not that much of a person, more of a disgusting dog I'd say." Scaramouche grumbled.

"Let's head in shall we?" Dottore ignored Scaramouche.

Albedo nodded nervously.