Part 34

I had to reread my story to figure out what was happening and I still don't know what's going on -Author (he/him)

[————]

"We're here," Zhongli parked the car in an alleyway. Albedo, Scaramouche and Zhongli all got out of the car, "Thank you so much for the ride, that was very generous of you." Albedo thanked him. Scaramouched looked away and scoffed quietly. "It's not a problem really," Zhongli shook his hand as a way to say 'no need to thank me'. "You wanted to see someone that we might know?" Albedo recalled what Zhongli had said in the car, "Yes, that is what I said," Zhongli nodded. "Mhm, come with me, you too Scaramouche." Albedo began walking with Scaramouche and Zhongli behind him.

Scaramouched stared at Zhongli, examining him and every move he made..which wasn't a lot of moves since he was only walking. Scaramouche huffed and looked away when he couldn't find anything wrong with the man. If he couldn't find anything wrong with his appearance or how he acted then he must have a twisted mind right?..Scaramouche had a bad feeling about Zhongli. How does he trust Albedo so much? Why did he not even second guess going into Toska Town to visit this mystery person that he thinks they might know?

[———]

"You must be tired walking this far, can I get you something to drink?" Albedo asked politely, "No that's alright, I'm just here to find that person I was talking about." Zhongli smiled slightly, it looked so kind. "Alright, who is this person you're talking about anyway?" Albedo needed the name so he could call that person over (expecting it to be one of his coworkers). "Childe," Zhongli replied. Scaramouches eyes widened, Childe? He thought, he didn't see Albedo have any sort of reaction to the name. Knowing him though he probably got a bad headache.

Albedo suddenly sighed and put on his resting face, "We don't know anyone by that name." He explained, "Maybe you've got the wrong person, or are you stereotyping that all civilians of Toska Town know each other hm?" Albedos devilish smile angered both Zhongli and Scaramouche, though Zhongli was the only one to not let it slow..except for a twitch of an eyebrow as he put on a fake smile. "There was a man that came by here named 'Childe' but I kicked him out," Albedo looked over at Scaramouche and nodded quickly (meaning that he wanted Scaramouche to kick Zhongli out). "I'm sorry, I must've gotten the wrong person. And I've never stereotype anyone." Zhongli annoyed tone came out a bit in that sentence.

"It's alright," Albedo smiled, Scaramouche sighed as he grabbed Zhongli by his hands, "Wha-? What are you doing?" Zhongli tried looking behind him. "Kicking you out," Scaramouche replied. "What?!" Zhongli semi shouted, you could really hear his anger in that. "Calm down, it's not like we're gonna kill you." Scaramouched dragged Zhongli by his hands to the door and kicked him out. As Zhongli landed on the dirt Scaramouche stared at him. "Sorry, boss orders—not mine." He then slammed the door.