Part 39

no valentin isn't me I just stole his name bc he was my comfort character I made so no I'm not making smut about scaramouche and me I don't even like scaramouche don't cancel me LMAO -Author

———

"Is that so?" He whispered into Scaramouches neck, sending shivers down his spine. "Valentin, what are you doing?" Scaramouche turned his eyes to Valentin's smirking face that was nudged into Scaramouches neck. Valentin's response was biting Scaramouches neck gently, Scaramouche let out a sharp gasp in surprise and maybe even a little bit of pleasure.

"Valentin, you idiot." Scaramouche teethed, a low chuckle came from Valentin as a response as he guided his hands along Scaramouches body. Eventually he reached the end of Scaramouches shirt and lifted it up and started he started touching him as he sucked, licked and bit Scaramouches neck.

Scaramouche short sharp gasps and rare moans echoed through the room, "This.." Scaramouche breathed heavily, "This isn't fair.." he muttered, Valentin lifted his head from Scaramouches neck. "What do you mean?" Valentin titled his head.

"You're not letting me do anything to you," Scaramouche mumbled, embarrassed to even be saying that. Valentins charming smirk made Scaramouches mind go crazy. Scaramouche couldn't take it anymore, he harshly pulled Valentin into a French kiss, making them both fall to the ground..though no of them let go of the kiss.

Scaramouche pushed Valentin agaisnt the tables leg as he continued to kiss him. Scaramouche let go, he looked at Valentin's lustful eyes. "God I hate you." Scaramouche rolled his eyes, "I love you more," Valentin pulled Scaramouche in by his waist and guided his hands under the cloth of what Scaramouches pants were, Scaramouche let out a small yelp as he suddenly felt Valentins cold hands on him.

"You wouldn't mind..would you?" Valentin looked up at Scaramouche, "Whatever..go ahead." Scaramouche couldn't look at him. "Gladly," he then continued, gripping onto Scaramouches manhood and stroking it. Scaramouche began..whimpering? "Never knew you were a whimper, we learn new things everyday hm?" Valentin put his hands on Valentin's shoulder as he began to shake from loosing balance from the pleasure he was receiving.

"Speaking of learning new things.." Valentin stroked Scaramouches tip repeatedly, "How about you tell me everything I need to know?" Valentin went a little faster. Scaramouche dug his nails into Valentin's back as he tried holding back his whines and moans, failing miserably. "Fu..——Fuck you.." He spoke in between gasps. "Mm," Valentin smirked.

"Cum..cumming..Valentin, please, please please please!" Valentin shouted out as he dug his nails deeper into Valentin's skin. Valentin then took his hand off of Scaramouches cock and brought it up from his pants and crossed his arms.

Scaramouche breathed heavily, was he just..edged? Scaramouche looked at Scaramouche as he was sweating and had a confused and slightly angry look on his face.

Valentin looked away from him with a small smile like he knew what he had just did (which he did). "Are you.." Scaramouche began, "Are you fucking kidding me?" He said as he dug his nails into Valentin's back..this time not with pleasure but with anger and disappointment. "You asshole! Just because I wont tell you why I'm at this fucking shitty Celeste City?!" Scaramouche shouted.

Valentin ignored him, Scaramouche groaned. "I can't believe how childish you can be." Scaramouche crossed his arms as he bit his lip. Valentin began mockingly humming and ignoring Scaramouche. That was the last straw for Scaramouche because at that moment he grabbed Valentin's arm and pulled him into another French kiss, grabbing the other arm he held them up against the leg of the table.

Scaramouche began undoing Valentin's pants as he was kissing him. As he saw Valentin's manhood spring up he began jerking him off. Hearing Valentin whine every time they would even get a little bit of air from the kiss just made Scaramouche wild. Surprisingly, Valentin was easier to get to his climax. "Scara..you—Ah!—you asshole.." Valentin already knew what Scaramouches intentions were, Scaramouche knew when Valentin was about to reach his climax when he heard Valentin start moaning and breathing faster.

Scaramouche then edged him.

Valentin breathed heavily as him and Scaramouche backed away from the kiss. Valentin's embarrassed disappointed look matched his sleepy eyes and messy hair. Scaramouche found it attractive in a way.

"I fucking hate you." Valentin muttered, "I love you more." Scaramouche couldn't help but chuckle a little.