Chapter 11

Vic and Ripley's Wedding day
At the Sullivan's home

Andy's POV

"ROBERT I SWEAR TO GOD! STOP LEAVING YOUR DIRTY SOCKS EVERYWHERE!" I yelled from the kitchen. When he didn't answer I got more annoyed. I was about to go upstairs when I heard James starting to cry.

"Hey baby, mommy is here." I said picking him up and bouncing him gently. I quickly fed him and rocked him back to sleep.

I walked upstairs to Robert talking on the phone so I figured that is why he didn't answer me. After a few minutes I heard him slam our bedroom door, waking up James, then walking down the stairs straight out the front door.

I quickly picked up Ollie and ran to the front door and yelled "ROBERT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?!" He just looked at me before getting into the car and driving off.

"J what just happened?" I asked my baby knowing he can't answer me but still wanting to talk to someone. He just watched me with his big brown eyes and his drolly mouth. I tried calling Robert but he didn't answer, I tired texting but he didn't answer. So I called Luke

On the phone with Luke

"Hey Luke..."

"Hey Andy, what's up?"

"Has Robert talked to you? Or is he with you?"

"Ummmm no I haven't talked to him since we asked y'all to be our maid of honor and best man... what's wrong?"

"He just left, without saying anything. He was on the phone in our bedroom then he slammed the door waking up J then walking straight out the door and driving off without saying anything..."

"What?!"

"Yeah I don't know what's going on..."

"Alright if he talks to me, I'll let you know okay..."

"Thank you Luke."

Two hours later

Vic is at our home getting ready for her wedding, I want to be excited but I am so deeply angry right now. I can't believe Robert.

Text message to Robert:
Robert what the hell is wrong with you! On your bestfriend's wedding day you choose to get on like this?! What the hell! Btw if you were wondering, your son is fine.

It's been hours now and no one has heard from Robert. At this point I am fed up. I am going to enjoy my my friends' wedding. Without him. I got Vic ready, then I got James ready, then I got ready. I didn't even organize Robert's suit, if he can behave like that, I can behave selfish also. Once we all were organized, we got into my car and drove to their venue.

"Wow this is beautiful Vic." I said taking in the decorations

"It is... I'm speechless, I didn't know it would come out so amazing." She said tearing up

"Hey hey hey no crying you'll ruin your makeup." I laugh

"Yes yes yes. Let's go in."

As we walked into the venue, we began hearing yelling voices. As we got closer, we both recognized the voices and turned to each other confused.

"THIS COULDNT WAIT UNTIL AFTER MY WEDDING?!" Luke yelled

"THE HELL NOT! SHE DESERVES THIS PROMOTION! HOW COULD YOU NOT GIVE IT TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS MARRIED TO ME!" Robert yelled back

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled startling the two men

"He-" Robert started

"Robert I do not want to hear from you right now. I can't even look at you. Luke what is going on?!" I yelled raising my hand in front of Robert's face.