Girl at home ❌✖❎

[AN: so im-bi-bitch requested this a while ago. Hope it's what you had in mind. And thanks to a post on Pinterest, I got it finished 💪
So yeah...
~🦉]

Taylor pov

I looked up at Selena who was hugging Benjamin and petting him. "Are you still going to the party?" Selena asked after pressing a kiss to Benjamin's temple. "No." I shook my head looking down at Dibbles.

"But you were so excited?" Selena raised a brow. "Yeah." I trailed my finger over Olivia's chest down to her belly.

"So why aren't you going?"

"Because Y/n isn't." Selena looked at me with a small smile.

She knew about my crush on you. She's the one who's been helping through the pain of seeing the woman I'm in love with date another person.

"Wait a minute." Selena held her hand up frowning. "What?"

"If Y/n isn't going why is Rick going?" Selena asked making me sit upright. "What?"

"Rick is going but Y/n isn't?"

"Y/n is at home working on the new merch for her channel because she broke her foot she can't go out," I said and Selena nodded. "Yeah, she sent me a picture with her in your hoodie." Selena pulled out her phone showing me the picture.

You were in the hoodie I ordered pulling it down to show the slogan clearly. I smiled seeing how your eyes simmered and your teeth were on full display.

"Send me the pic," I mumbled.

"Personally I don't trust that frat boy alone," Selena said as she typed on her phone. "I don't trust him even if he's not alone." I shook my head.

"Let's go see what he's doing." As I stood my phone chimed telling me Selena sent me the picture.

"I'm not even changing." I pointed at my skinny jeans and flannel. "Me neither," Selena said pointing at her tracksuit pants and puma hoodie.

-at party-

"There he is." I pointed discreetly and Selena hummed. "And there's a girl at his side." She pointed too.

"Hey, you made it!" Lily cheered pulling me into a hug. "Yeah." I hummed keeping my eyes on Rick.

"You really went all out huh," Selena said and Lily nodded looking around the house full of people I've never met.

"Tay!" Most of them I've never met. "Camila, how are you?" I pulled her into a hug eyeing Rick. He leaned in and whispered something into the girls ear making her blush.

I could feel my blood boiling just thinking about how you were at home waiting for him to go back. But he was here flirting with other girls.

"Y/n said she couldn't make it." At your name, I turned to see Gigi and Cara. "She's at home. She's not feeling well." I said and they nodded.

"Well, I've got some wine. Want some?" I looked at Cara. "No thanks." The group gasped making me raise a brow.

"What?" I looked between them.

"Sure you're feeling okay?" Lily asked softly. "I'm fine." I shrugged not seeing the problem.

"But you said no to wine." Cara pointed at me. "Yes, I did. Problem?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"No." Camila smiled. "Yes!" Cara almost yelled.

"Blondie is declining alcohol." Cara pointed. "Is it because Y/n's not here?" Gigi wondered and I shook my head.