Action 🚫❎

(AN: wrote this instead of sleeping. So it probably sucks, sorry)

"So we do the kiss?" Taylor asked while dusting herself off. "Yes." The director said walking away.

You walked over to your spot getting ready to retry the scene. Taylor inhaled deeply trying to compose herself walking to her spot looking across the set to see you deep in thought.

"Action."

You jumped over a barrier running to the stairs while Taylor ran around the corner running to the stairs. You ran into each other your bodies slamming together you falling forward as Taylor fell backwards.

Taylor closed her eyes at impact to open them after seeing your eyes staring into hers. She got lost immediately still in awe that someone could have such beautiful eyes. You stared into her electric blue eyes getting lost in them, something about them just drew you in.

You pinned Taylor's wrists to the floor where she held it next to her head. A small smirk formed on her red lips before you could ask her anything Taylor pushed herself up. She got high enough to capture your lips in hers kissing you hungrily.

Taylor wrapped her legs around you pushing you to the side to swap positions now straddling you to the ground.

You leaned up as Taylor pushed down to kiss you harder. You got lost in each other, you were so lost you were unable to stop the small moan when Taylor swept her tongue across your lips.

"Cut!" The director called.

You had to force yourself to pull away and let go of Taylor's lips. Taylor placed her hands beside your head pushing herself up while she breathed deeply unable to wipe the smile from her face.

"Did we get it?" You asked and everyone cheered making you smile at your girlfriend straddling you.

Taylor looked down at you leaning back down to whisper in your ear. "See you tonight."

She gently tugged at your ear lobe with her pearly whites. You managed to silence your moan but your body pushed against Taylor's craving more.

You just nodded not sure what would come out of your mouth if you spoke. Taylor smirked and stood up you watching as she stood up now walking away with her hips swaying.

You chuckled laying your head back down placing your hands over your face in attempt to hide your blush. But Taylor knew you were blushing and it made her smile.