❕It's real: part 2 ✖

[An: part two of the clock app idea. I will say this for future reference, I'm not paying anyone's therapy. I can't even afford my own, so listen to Taylor Swift's Discography (preferably Taylor's Version)
~🦉]

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS STORY⚠️⚠️
miscarriage
abuse
kimye

"Y/n?" Looking over to the door where your brother stood you hummed. "Can I come in?" He asked and you nodded gratefully that you were still covered.

"Are you okay?" He asked. You looked at him seeing his slightly puffy eyes and the lines on his cheek, he had fallen asleep. "I'm okay, yes." You nodded even if it wasn't the truth.

"Is the baby here yet?" He asked with a childish excitement. "You want it to be?" You asked and he nodded.

"Duh. Dad, Tay and I can't wait." He scoffed with a smile making you giggle at his words. "Is that so?" You had forgotten all the thoughts running through your mind seconds ago just seeing his smile.

"Dad and I already started thinking of cool sports to teach the baby but if they don't like sports I'm sure we can find something else. Even Taylor said she couldn't wait to spoil the baby and teach them guitar and piano. I think that's really cool, music is so awesome and Tay is really good at music."

You started zoning out as you looked at your brother as he went on about the plans your family had already started making. They may not have planned it but still, they were already so accepting of the baby.

They didn't hate you for having a baby even after they had warned you so many times. You felt yourself getting overwhelmed, feeling loved. They cared enough to still support you even if they weren't happy with your decisions.

"Why are you crying? We don't have to paint the room purple I also saw blue on dad's paint shelf." Your brother looked slightly alarmed making you laugh and gently take his hand.

"As long as it's not too dark." You said and he nodded. "Yes, dad also said that." He hummed.

"Did you have a nap?" You asked pointing at his cheek that had the stripes on. "I did yes. Tammy gave me jelly and some juice." He smiled reminding you the nurse was also in the room but when you turned she wasn't there.

"Do you think the baby will like naps? I know I do, if they do we can nap together. But I'll sleep outside the crib. I'm too big for it." You frowned slightly but still smiled at your brother. "You never told me you were excited about the baby." You realised that this was never a conversation you had with them.

"Yeah. Well, I did try but dad said I shouldn't talk about it because he didn't want to upset you. I'm sorry if I upset you." He said and you just smiled. "You didn't. I wish I knew about everyone's excitement earlier." You shrugged.

"Well, I do remember a few times that Taylor did talk with you but you didn't always seem too focused on the topic." You fell silent at his words, thinking about the times Taylor did talk to you about the baby.

She was always excited about it, even if she never really made it too detailed but she always made it clear she was excited but she would still support you no matter what.

Now you realised that Taylor really has been more involved and supportive than Conner even when she was busy with her new album.

Thinking back you realised just how kind and caring they have been not only to you but to the baby too. They already adored the baby so much. But they never made you feel obligated to make any decisions.

You were so caught up in your quest in getting Conner's approval that you had forgotten about the people who already approves.

Now you understood their great frustration. They were just trying to support you but you were too busy chasing someone who didn't want you.