I just realised ❎

[An: I can't believe I've posted over 90 one-shots. That's a lot. I might need to start a second book, the amount of scrolling I have to do to get to the bottom is insane. When we hit 100 chapters I'll start a new book.
Thank you guys for all the love and support, you really do mean a lot to me.
Oh and here 🤲 have some random fluff 🥰
Remember that Taylor loves and needs you❤️
~🦉]

You held hands with fingers locked. Taylor pointed out to the giraffe in the distance with her free hand.

"Oh! It's your sister." You teased and she just raised a brow at you. "You're taller than me." She lifted your hands and pointed at you then laughed when you made a small 'o' sound.

"Look there's your brother." She pointed with her free hand again and you looked to see another giraffe. "Fair enough." You chuckled lifting her hand to place a kiss on her fingers.

"I really want to see the elephants." You said looking around with eager eyes and Taylor hummed. "Your granny really wants to see them too," Taylor said and you smiled.

"Sorry if she was a bit much." Your granny really loved Elephants. She would fangirl about them and tell you interesting facts or stories. "Not at all. It's cute. I now know where you get your love for elephants." She smiled up at you making you grin.

"They're cute." You shrugged and Taylor smiled pressing a kiss to your bare shoulder so you pecked her forehead.

"Y/n!" Looking up and ahead you saw your granny pointing excitedly with a childlike grin on her face. "There they are." She whisper yelled making you laugh tugging Taylor to walk faster with you.

"I see them grams." You called back in a whisper seeing Taylor wave at her mom. "They're beautiful." The two of you spoke in unison.

Standing closer you put an arm around your granny's shoulders pulling the short woman into your side.

"Look sweetie, there's a baby." She whispered excitedly leaning and pointing into the distance. "I see them." You looked at the baby then at your grandma who was smiling brightly at the scene.

Despite her grey hair and the wrinkles around her eyes, she looked like a young woman. Her inner child came out all because of excitement.

When Taylor stood next to you holding your bicep and forearm leaning her head on your shoulder you smiled. "I want one." She said and you chuckled. "Baby, you can't have an elephant as a pet." You smiled amused at the blonde.

"I know." She hummed with a small smile. "Blondie." You pressed a kiss to her temple seeing the corner of her lip tug into a smile.

You took a moment to stare at her side profile again wondering what you did right to deserve this woman next to you.

"You could always buy a nature reserve or something." You suggested making her laugh. "I don't think that's wise." She spoke softly as if caught in a daydream.

"You said you want a baby elephant, I'm trying to help you." You smirked as you teased and she just smiled. "I never said I want an elephant." You raised a brow looking at her slightly confused.

"You're being indecisive." You stated but she just smiled at you.

"I vote we get ice cream after this," Taylor said and you grinned brightly at her. "Remind me why we haven't gotten married yet." You said making her laugh and shrug.

"I want waffles." Your granny said and you nodded. "You're talking my language." You pointed making her laugh as she stared at the elephants.

"But in a while." Your granny almost whispered, the awe in her aged eyes clear.