❕It's real: part 6 ❌❎🔞

[An: Naturally we're ending on a high note👍
Enjoy the last chapter of my first ever TAYLOR SWIFT ONE-SHOTS book.
There is a second book in store...
Thanks again to every single one of you gorgeous people for reading my work, all the chapters. Honestly never expected it to go this far but I'm happy it did 🥺
Love you alll soo much ❤️
~🦉]

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS STORY⚠️⚠️
miscarriage
abuse
kimye
ending of the book (jk but fr)

Tilting her head again she brushed her tongue against your lower lip the sensation making you moan. Taking the opportunity she stood up from her kneeling position wrapping an arm around your lower back pulling you to the edge into her hold.

You wrapped yur legs around her torso and arms around her neck. As she stood and turned sitting on the bed with you straddling her lap.

Her warm tongue and soft lips had you in a trance and you didn't want it to ever stop. The taste of her lips, the touch of her hands and the sound of her sighs was bliss. She was heaven.

When you pulled away for air you caught her plump lips between your teeth and tugged earning a moan. When you looked at her you saw her staring at you, captivated.

You were both breathing heavily staying silent just staring at each other.

Taylor swallowed then closed her eyes leaning her head against your collarbone. You felt her thumbs brushing over your skin setting your skin on fire. Your arms were draped over her shoulders.

You couldn't get yourself to think straight or at all. Her perfume filling your senses numb them. Her touch on your skin set it afire. Taylor felt the same, caught up.

You felt something wet on your skin making you pull back lifting Taylor's head seeing her teary eyes. You frowned a bit alarmed.

"Tell me this isn't a dream." You smiled at her. "Tell me I'm not dreaming. I can't take it any longer." You frowned hearing the quiver in her voice.

"It's real." You assured. "I love you so much. And all of this, all real." You added seeing her let out a shaky sigh of relief. "I love you too." She smiled at you.

Brushing her tears away with your thumb you smiled leaning down to kiss her, she eagerly returned the kiss.

You clawed at her clothes trying but failing to get more of her. Taylor slipped her hands under your shirt pulling you closer. The touch of her hands on your bare skin made you crave more and more.

Pulling out of the kiss you grabbed your shirt pulled it off, throwing it aside. Taylor froze looking at you in awe. "You're gorgeous." She didn't have much chance to say anything. You kissed her again pressing your body against hers.

Following your lead, Taylor pulled away to try and take her shirt off but she struggled. You grabbed the hem of her shirt lifting it with ease throwing it aside, eyes stuck on her body. You looked into her eyes to say something but she kissed you.

Your hands roamed her body making her hold you tighter. Forced to separate for air you leaned your head back, humming when Taylor kissed your bare shoulder. Tracing her kisses into your neck you waited in anticipation.

"Do it." You almost begged. Blue eyes lifted up to your face and back to your neck. Kissing the skin she sucked on the skin making you moan and dig your fingers into her skin. She breathed out not expecting the pain to be so pleasurable. When your grip eased she sucked harder groaning as you gripped harder and gasped.

She took her time leaving her mark, wishing it would stay there like a tattoo. Once she was confident she had success she pulled away making you whimper. She looked at the bruised skin and knowing it was her mark on your body, made her feel something she's never felt before.