❕I'm sorry, PART 2 ❌⚠️✖

[An: for anyone who has ever felt this way or been through this. I am sorry, truly deeply sorry. All of you, each and every one of you reading this, today, tomorrow or next month. I wish nothing but happiness for you. I hope you find your partner or if that's not for you, I hope you find your happiness.

My point being- I want all of you to just be happy. And live life- there is more to life than just surviving and I hope that if it's not today, someday you realise this, accept this and practice this.

I went through some stuff myself, writing has always been my coping mechanism. I haven't shared all my work here or on other platforms because it's always been so raw and real to me.

I was terrified, (admittedly still scared sometimes) that people will laugh at how I word things. Because they don't know how deep I cut to turn that blood into ink for my work.

They don't know and will never know how hard it was for me to even write a simple word like "friend" or a simple word like "love" I even had a hard time writing "me" or "him".

And I don't believe that any words will ever help someone comprehend it. So I have decided to never explain myself. If they read the words formed from my blood used as ink, then good- if they don't then great.

I wrote this a while back, in an attempt to comfort myself. I forgot about it until I started having nightmares again and happened stumble upon it again. I got emotional and decided to continue writing it.

I BEG YOU, LIKE ON MY KNEES HANDS CLASPED TOGETHER AND CRYING.

❕PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF IT WILL TRIGGER OR UPSET YOU IN ANY FORM OR WAY❕

You're mental health, happiness, stability, whatever you want to call it- is way more important to me than a few simple reads.

~Owl.]

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS STORY⚠️⚠️
mention of sexual assault
mention of abuse

As you opened the door you smiled stepping inside. You set your brown leather bag down on the table then hooked your jacket on the hook. You looked at the note that stuck out of your jackets pocket and smiled.

It was your daily note from Taylor, she would always slip one into your bag, or any other pocket you had. It was nice finding the notes during the day. The red lips instead of her initials made you love it even more.

Your eyes then shifted to the black book sticking out of your other picket. You inhaled deeply then exhaled thinking about the conversation you had with your mom when she had lunch with you.

'I thought you burned this book'

'No, not yet'

'Why are you holding on to it?'

'I guess because there's still a version of me in there'

'What?'

'What I wrote in this book. It was all still at a time when I was at my most vulnerable. I guess that I held it in hopes of one day looking back and knowing that I'm no longer that person'

'Is that so'

'I think so yes'

'You think that day is close?'

'I don't know ma, but I'd like to think it is. I've been with her for ten years. I believe I can tell her'

'As long as you feel it's right in your heart, then I support whatever you do'