Bio (Y/N)

Name : Y/N

Age: 19

Personality: kind, understanding, lazy, battle maniac, careless, adventurous

Like: Good fight, friends, allies, training, lovers, traveling *more to come*

Dislikes: Betrayers, those who hurt his friends, arrogant people who are weak *more to come*

Current friends:

BBQ sauce (if you've watched annoying villager series on YouTube) but is referred as BBQ

Hank J Wimbleton (madness combat).

Abilities: Infinite weapon storage and summoning (only ones stored), acid (Bog rhg), martial arts (renewal taekwondo and karate (god of high school), water stream and steel whirlwind fist (one punch man) but mostly likes to fight his own style), empowerment (boosts his speed and strength overtime as well as allies), hyper regeneration, dimensional traveling (portals) and regenerative healing (others) *more to come*

Prologue

Y/N is that loner guy who lost his parents and his friends and family. With nowhere to be at and no one to rely on, he uses the remaining emotions he had to sacrifice himself to save a girl from the streets, killing the robber in the process while being fatally shot.

When he woke up, he was in forest with a letter to explain what had happened. The god of the multiverse Jed took an interest on him and after Y/N's death transported him to another world, where he can start over and is given many powers to survive there.

On the bottom of the letter it said that sometimes dimensional rifts will cause characters from different dimensions to go to where he is randomly. Can be just one person or a whole bunch of people.

As Y/N began traveling, he met Hank J Wimbleton from a dimensional rift who became rivals with him as well as a good friend that eventually with persuasion and ambushes from enemies began traveling with Y/N.

Second ally came when a certain Minecraft chicken got off from the dimensional rift and tried attacking Y/N and Hank who with great effort calmed it down as it introduced itself as BBQ Sauce but I'll just call it BBQ.

1st chapter takes place on a sunny day as Y/N wakes up.

Y/N's fears: Abandonment, torture, losing loved ones

Weakness: PTSD