21. Dock Battle

3RD PERSON POV MORNING

Y/N: Ozpin...........

Despite the protests of team STRQ and the representatives from Atlas, Team Y/N, JNPR, CVFY, and RWBY all barged into Ozpin's office as BBQ hands out the listening device.

Ozpin: I'm assuming you all are not going to leave until you get some answers.

Everyone: No.

Ozpin: Is there an-

Everyone: No.

Y/N: You will tell us now.

Ozpin: *sigh* Very well then.

Later

Ruby: You're telling me that all those people hunting the grimm and dying is a result of a break-up?

Ozpin: Well not r-

Revy: *sigh* Of course it is old man. You really dragged all these people into a literal war.

Ozpin tries to retort but everyone kept arguing with him until Y/N claps, making a shockwave that silenced everyone.

Y/N: Can we please be civil about this? Sure Ozpin has made many mistakes but it's all in the past. The only thing we can do is to prevent this from happening.

Revy: Hate to break it to you...but he's right.

Ren: I guess....*sigh* Fine.

Coco: Alright professor.....what are we doing?

They all reluctantly stop arguing before turning to Ozpin.

Ruby: What are we waiting for? Let's listen to it!

Later

Ruby: *blank* So they're collecting all the dust supplies from Vale.

Velvet: Sabotaging the Vytal Festival to attract the grimm.

Blake: Leading a White Fang attack onto Beacon.

Ironwood: Stealing the maiden's powers and relics.

Pyrrha: Awakening the dragon grimm.

Ozpin: She plans to collect all the relics and destroy humanity. Except she seems to be doing it at a faster pace than I expected.

Ozpin rubs his head trying to think of a solution as everyone was worried that time is running out.

Y/N: I think I have a solution.

Everyone: Huh?

Everyone looked right at Y/N as he walked right to Ozpin.

Ozpin: And do tell how you will prevent the white fang from attacking, Beacon from being destroyed, and Salem from destroying humanity in one go?

Y/N: Simple really.

Y/N then pulls out what seemed to be a halo, surprising his friends.

Bernadette: Hold up.

Hank: Y/N how the hell did you get that? The Auditor doesn't just let anyone take his stuff.

Y/N: Well......

Flashback

Y/N: Uh hey black candle can I borrow that halo?

Auditor:.........No?

Y/N: *takes halo* Thanks.

*WOOSH*