33. Surprise Auction Raid

3RD PERSON POV

In a week the new people quickly adjusted to life in Beacon. Yoshimura gets along with Ozpin. Hide and Kaneki hung around with team SSSN who just transferred. Touka however stuck to Hinami and Ryuoko still not trusting the investigators. It took almost everyone including the Fueguechis and Yoshimura to even convince her that the investigators weren't bad at all. Everyone blended in well and things went great. Though Aogiri Tree caused a bit of a ruckus everything was alright

*BANG*

Touka: Sir! Kaneki and Hinami have been kidnapped!

Everyone from Y/N's friends to the investigators and ghouls was gathered around a monopoly board? that was.....covered in grease? They all turned to find Touka with a panicked look on her face.

Yoshimura/Ryuoko: Who kidnapped them?!

Touka: I don't know! All I heard was something about an auction before I was knocked unconscious!

Amon: Could it be the Ghoul Restaurant?

Hide: I heard about this one! Their members usually lure people in and then use them for entertainment.....

Akira: Except they don't outright kidnap people in broad daylight.

Revy: Must be desperation. Not many people are being killed due to the huntsman and police in this world.

Hide: *mumble* Not to mention the bullshit powers of aura and semblances...

Y/N: Let me call Ozpin.

*BEEP*

Everyone watched Y/N hold his scroll to his ear. Muffled noises can be heard from his conversation but Y/N's face shifted from a state of urgency rather quickly to surprise. Just after 15 minutes, the call ended and he types something down onto his scroll.

Y/N: I talked with the headmaster. Cameras showed their location at coordinates (XXX, XXX, XXX). And.....let's head out now.

Touka: Wait shouldn't we plan first?

Ayato: THEY KIDNAPPED HINAMI?!

They all turn, startled as Ayato and 10 Aogiri tree members rush into the room.

Ayato: THEY'LL PAY FOR THAT!

Y/N: No killing Ayato.

Ayato: F-Fine...

Y/N: There's like hundreds of police and several huntsman teams dispatched to the location right now. So we should be going now in case things go wrong.

Suzuya: Yay! Finally some action!

Touka: Wait how are you all going to subdue them?

Y/N: Easy....just RC grenades.

Ghoul: Hold up! Isn't that made in our world?

Y/N: Ironwood kind of made a successful prototype in literally 3 hours with a few strands of RC cells.

Hide: 'Man, technology is nuts these days!'

*CLAP*

Y/N claps his hands, startling everyone as they got up.

Y/N: WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! AYATO ETO CALL YOUR FRIENDS! WE'RE GOING TO SAVE SOME HOSTAGES!

Later