83. Aftermath (1/4)

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N(AAU): So it's all over Huh....

Y/N: Yeah. You're married?

Y/N(AAU): *smile* Yup! Though....you're more powerful than me Huh.....

Y/N: We both got improbability drives. What makes you think that?

Y/N(AAU): My body can't handle the stress of the power you used during your fight. I'd be at death's door if I do, yet you're perfectly fine.

Y/N: I actually trained to be accustomed to that form. Yes, we got Jed's gift, but I had much more experience and met more powerful people. It's practically by chance.

Y/N(AAU): Look....I'm sorry if Esdeath or MY Esdeath upset you with her presence.

Y/N: The sight of her is the bane of my existence but......yeah I'm sorry I nearly attacked her.

Y/N(AAU): So what universes have you visited?

Later

Dal: What

Dal: What.....THE FUCK?!

Rover: *happy panting*

Y/N opens a portal to Y/N(WFC)'s world though Rover joins in, and there were a crowd of people in the forest that scream at the sight of Rover.

Y/N: Um....would it be a bother to ask if you can come to my wedding in 2-3 weeks?

Y/N(WFC): Hmm......Sure! It ain't a problem! Though......my brothers, friends and girlfriend well.......they're not really used to a 20 foot dog and another me holding a massive sword and machine gun.

Y/N held Soul Eater and an LMG in each hand before throwing them through a portal.

Y/N: Name's Y/N....I'm his counterpart. I'm a human yeah...but I got some powers of my own.

Gray: Gray.

Yu: Yu.

Jae: J-Jae Gu?

Y/N: So who are these people?