84. Talk with my Creator (2/4)

3RD PERSON POV

Jed: Yeah....it's me.

Y/N: I......where were-

Jed: Well I'm quite busy though I'd rather keep my presence a secret.

He stares into Y/N's soul, sensing he has a lot of questions.

Jed: So....I'm here. Any questions?

Y/N: Why me?

Jed: Ah you? You were special really....O sensed great potential in you-

Y/N: Why didn't you help me?

Jed: Ah......that. Well, giving a human the ability to go to other worlds comes at the cost of which I can't impede their work. I can help them however, but I can't take direct action to confront of be the aggressor. I'm sorry, but I couldn't interfere with their actions, but I could help you.

Y/N: *dryly* Well you did a good job doing that.

Jed: I know you're upset-

Y/N: Jed......I'm not upset. I'm happy with my life, I know what I want but.........why? Why did all of this had to happen?

Jed: Humans....gods......many can be corrupted by greed.

Y/N walks with Jed, listening to him as the flowers bloomed around them.

Jed: Traveling to different worlds....is a gift and a curse. There are many who became saints, knights, defenders, happy people.....murderers, killers, assassins.......fate works in strange ways you know. Corrupted with power.....it was a sad sight to see that my intuition was wrong about those two. Turning their son into that....monster and forming an army to try and surpass me-

Y/N: Which will never happen.

Jed: Exactly! What in the fuck were they even thinking?! Though......it's good to know there was a righteous person willing to stop them.

Y/N: So what now? Am I safe?

Jed: Who knows? You might as well be the most powerful person I know.

Y/N: Doubt that.

Jed: *chuckle* Got me there. Thousands of eons ago really....but you've surpassed nearly everyone in terms of growth in such a short amount of time. Actually, you could've beaten them 2 years ago at your full power. A kind soul that will help others......sadly broken by evil, but reinforced to even stand amongst the highest of gods.

Y/N: Huh.....they never stood a chance after all.

Jed: Yeah....But it's over now. Your trials are complete, your enemies have been vanquished, and you finally found peace with your life. Now what will you do now? What will you do in the future as a god?

Y/N: I...

Y/N: I think I will-

Next Chapter:

Invitation (3/4)

Wedding (4/4)

Sweet Love 18+

Epilogue

The End