60. Familiar Face and Child

3RD PERSON POV

Akame: Um....who are you?

Himeno: I can say the same about you~

Y/N:.....Akame, maybe she came back the same way you did?

Akame stopped talking for a moment, thinking before her mouth twists into an ooo.

Akame: Mmm...maybe.

Himeno: *smile* Are you going to answer me?

Y/N: *grumble* Not now Himeno.

Himeno: Cmon now...I didn't know you had a girlfriend~

Y/N: Let's talk about this in the morning.

Akame: Mmmmmm.....

Akame buries her head into his chest, mumbling softly while snuggling against him tightly, Himeno giggles, seeing how hard she was trying to sleep against Y/N as she rests against Y/N's back.

Himeno: Goodnight Y/N~

Akame: *muffled* Goodnight Y/N........

Y/N: *sigh* Goodnight girls.

They all slept peacefully, tired and just ready to begin the next day as the moon shines brightly.

Later

Revy:.....*brow raised* Mind telling me who's the girl that I saw walking out the restroom upstairs?

Y/N: Well.....let's say she showed up the same way Velvet, Eto and a few others did.

Y/N and his girlfriends sat in the living room wearing their pjs as it was the morning though all of them were curious about the new woman.

Akame: She seemed nice.......had dark greenish hair and wore an eyepatch. Her name's Himeno. But she knew Y/N.

Y/N: She's supposed to be dead.

Akame: Like me.

Y/N: Yeah....I know.

Eto: *worried* Is something bothering you?

???/???2: ATTACK!

Y/N: A little bit. I'll explain later though.

They all nod their heads, accepting what he said before footsteps were heard heading to the living room.

Eula: Oh Um.....those are my clothes.

Himeno: *sheepish* Sorry

Himeno: *sheepish* Sorry. I only had my tanktop on and thought these were some extra.

Eula: I accept your apology Himeno.

She sat next to Y/N, earning a pout from all his girlfriends as she grins and wraps an arm around his shoulder.

Himeno: *grin* So, this is your new life eh? You must have made it in life to get this much money!