11. Break time (2/2)

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: *stump* What the fuck do I do?

After narrowly escaping from Chase's and Scarlet's wrath, Y/N spent the next few hours traveling the city only to find nothing to do. Games were obsolete, people were ignoring him, and many places were just outdated with the exception of a few places.

Y/N: 'Hmmmm......maybe I should visit Heaven and hell again. Now that'll be interesting.'

*WOOSH*

Later

???: And that's how my life ended.

The single soul finishes his statement, giving Y/N time to think it over. Although he's not God, he has good intuition and experience with these kinds of matters.

Y/N: I see. You did kill someone but it was to defend yourself and an injured person. God may certainly put you in Heaven in this case.

???: Ah thanks......*smile* though you're not an archangel at least I'm reassured someone believes in me.

The soul the. fades as candles surround Y/N, illuminating the darkness around him.

Y/N: 'So peaceful. Hmmmmm. Meditating would be nice. Training maybe?.......yeah training......'

He sat down and closes his eyes, feeling the chill and silence of the environment around him.

Y/N: 'Maybe the bird creature will suffic-'

Mind

Y/N: RAHHHH!

*BOOM*

With one uppercut, the Nomu was sent high into the air as Y/N jumps up and sledgehammers it into the ground before accelerating towards it with a punch

Y/N: DIE!

*BOOM*