64. Foolish Players (2/2) (short)

3RD PERSON POV

Illager King: Yes

Illager King: Yes...that'll be perfect.

Blue Demon: To live our lives anew....peace in a world where it's possible. Thank you for helping. I know our kind's presence may be disruptive to your planet but it's not our fault portals are sending us here..and especially not Y/N's since all this happened by chance.

Ironwood: Not at all. You all have quite the economy and resources yourself too.

Ozpin: The appearance of dust crystals as to grow a rather steady supply of what seems to be scarce brings much joy.

Ironwood: With that, we can safely carry out transportation and such.

Illager King: However, there's one thing we should worry about from the portals?

Ozpin: Players. People like us playing what you call a video game. Some take it seriously, some think they're just playing a game and they can do whatever they want. They have been causing quite a ruckus....

Salem: My remaining grimm forces have managed to send dozens of them back to where they come from, but many fight back.

Auditor: I'll help.

They all turned, alarmed to find the Auditor with Y/N, Hank, and BBQ.

Auditor: Since Y/N was so kind to explain to me the whole story, I've made an improbability drive that detects anomalies that are not of your dimension. I analyzed the structure of a player and used him as reference in making a tracker to track specifically players.

Blue Demon: Not bad. That's good. Can you make more?

Auditor: I only made 9 more besides this but....I believe that should be enough.

He hands a device to the Illager King, Ozpin, Blue Demon, Salem, and Ironwood while he, Y/N, and Hank got theirs already.

Y/N: So where are we going?

Later