55. Fury (1/2)

3RD PERSON POV

Just saying I redid the whole chapter

Later

Akame: RRRRAAAHHHH!

*BOOM*

Akame swings her blade as hard as she could in a fury rage, knocking Dr. Stylish back as he stood in front of Seryu and Wild Hunt while Y/N's friends stood on the other.

Dr. Stylish: *giggle* Oh my~ To think the great Akame would ally herself with these children~

Syura: PREPARE YOURSELVES!

Seryu: FACE JUSTICE WHERE YOU STAND!

Velvet: You..........I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL FOR WHAT YOU DID TO Y/N!

Carson: Wait wha-

*BOOM*

Esdeath lands onto the ground, surprised before dodging an ungodly stomp that shook the entire area.

Y/N lets out a demonic screech, so unnatural that is startled everyone and even Esdeath as she grimaces.

Esdeath: 'Is this the same Y/N that killed me years before?'

*SNAP*

And he snaps his head to her, staring into her eyes with his black, soulless ones.

Y/N: H̵̨͖͓̘͖̤̳̻̟̭̿̍̂̿̓͒̔̉͌̍̈́̉͘A̸͚̗̯̓̎̅̄̍̌̀́̑̕͝Ḩ̸̼̞̞͚͐̆̾̓̏͋̌̋̋͆͒̚A̶͇̭̗͍͎̦͓̬͊̌͋́̇̈́͆̊͑̚̕͜͝H̴̪̑̀Ą̵̡̬͎̯̫͍̭̯̝̳̞̝͓̊̔͆͋́͛̓̄͘͝͠ͅH̴̨͍̬̫͍̭͇̠̥̤̖̓̉͒͌͒ͅÄ̴̧̯͍̣̤̳͝ͅH̵̢̧̝̞̣̘̞͈̲̤͛̍͂͛̓͆̍̈̋͝͠Ą̶͍̥̃H̷̥͚̏́͑͑̃̋̏͜A̶̠̪̞͙̲̘̠̥̦͑͌H̸̛̛̱͍͍̦̩͙̫͋̋͒̐͒̈͂̂̂͑̕̕͜͝Ḁ̸̟͖̻̱̂̄͐̆͒͋͋̀̎̈̒͝!

*BOOM*

He was laughing and crying at the same time as he lunges at Esdeath, ice skewering his body yet he literally tanked all the damage before catching her as she sidesteps and slams her onto the ground.

*CHOMP*

Koro chomps down on Y/N though screams as tendrils stab through his entire body, Y/N mauling the poor Teigu into pieces as his hands reach the core before he crushes it and proceeds to lunge at Seryu, knocking her comrades back