35. Reconoissance

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: Ayo any info on CCG? Or is their digital protection too much?

Y/N was furiously typing into his computer while Hank was hacking into CCG files.

Hank: Are you kidding me?! I broke through their firewall in just 10 minutes. Been cooking up some real shit and seen a lot too. And you both know about the Washuus right?

BBQ: The ones who smell weird?

Y/N: Wait you were next to them?

BBQ: *puff* Perks of being a chicken is that everyone underestimates you! They SHOULD FEAR ME!

Hank: Turns out they're ghouls. *laugh* The irony is so outrageous it's that funny.

Y/N: Let me see those documents.

Hank tosses them to Y/N as he takes a good look at them.

Y/N: So these are the twins, Ryuoko, Hinami, Touka....damn they got everything.

BBQ: They're really trying to get to us.

Hank: Too bad. We'll just kill them if they even think of coming here. But look what we have here.

Both Y/N and BBQ gather around the screen as Hank pulls up some files.

Y/N: That......looks surprisingly normal.

BBQ: *burp* They must have their own dark secrets.

Hank: Which is why we're going to look here but look at that. .....The amount of firewall on the Washuu clan is ridiculous! Give me just 20 minutes and we're set.

Later

Hank/BBQ/Y/N: WE WERE RIGHT!

In front of them laid various documents and files printed out by a secured printer. The information seen completely differed from the information before breaking the firewall with one glaring difference.

STATUS: GHOUL

Y/N took them all into his storage for safekeeping (and potential blackmail). Although he did take out a document that seemed brand new.