86. The Wedding (4/4)

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: *shaking* Holy shit I'm nervous

Hank: Cmon now....you made it in life! In 20 minutes you'll go up there and marry your 9 wives! You can do it!

Carson: Everyone's nervous before a wedding....though you're definitely more justified for this since.....woah 9 wives. I still can't believe my son got 9 women to fall in love with him....

Y/N(AAU): Part of the process Y/N. Man up, and you'll be the happiest man in the world by the end of this!

Sanford/Deimos: Hank didn't you marry Marisa through trial by combat.

Hank: We plan to do another wedding more traditional when I want to marry my girlfriends.......maybe in 4 months.

BBQ: DON'T BE A FUCKING PUSSY!

They cheer him on as he prepares himself before walking over to the altar and looked upon the massive crowd of people. There was Lady Maria and Gehrman along with the doll, the husk that is the Chosen Undead, Satan, the reapers, dozens of angels and Celeste and Azrael, 10 different versions of Y/N along with the people they brought, the archons and representatives that agreed to come of Teyvat, Ozpin and Beacon staff, Ironwood, Penny, Winter, Salem, practically all important people from Teyvat, his family, Shiva and his family, Dante and Vergil who gave a thumbs up, Blake's and Velvet's family, most of Aogiri Tree including their counterparts, the CCG representatives who agreed to come, Bao, Hank's partners, the Auditor and those he brought along, Deimos, Sanford, the devil hunter commission that came along cause of Himeno, Anteiku, Kirby and somehow Waddle Dee and Meta Knight who was able to find him in another universe, those of the Minecraft universe, few gods there and then, and so much more. The entire culmination of people in Y/N's journey was there as he waits nervously with the music beginning to play.

*RING*

Fox: Treat her well forever

Fox: Treat her well forever....alright?

Y/N: Of course.

Coco: *grin* Bun bun's getting married! Good thing I'm gonna marry Fox and Yatsuhashi in a month~

Velvet: Yeah......she likes both of them.