50. Casual Day 18+

3RD PERSON POV

Time: 2 AM

*CRACK*

Y/N: 'OW! My back.......wait I thought I fell asleep on the couch.'

He opens his eyes to find Bernadette next to him who coincidentally tiredly opens her eyes at the same time to look into his.

Bernadette: *whisper* Y/N? Are you awake?

Y/N: Mmmmmm *nod*

Bernadette lets out a quiet yelp when Y/N buries his head into her chest and unknowingly lifts his hands up her shirt, her face all red as he snores against her.

Y/N: *snore* I'm tirrreeeedddddd.......

Despite her quiet protests, Y/N fell right back asleep and she eventually stops and closes her eyes, wrapping both her arms around him.

Bernadette: *smile* 'You deserve some rest Y/N.'

Later

*POKE*

Eto: Y/N~

Y/N: *yawn* I'm up..........

Y/N gets out of bed, stretching his arms and head before heading to the drawers and pulls out a shirt before putting it on.

Eto: Darling did you rest well?~

Y/N: *nod* I did. Where's everyone else by the way?

Eto: They already went to eat breakfast.

Y/N: Hmmmm......I should go then.

Later

???: When are we going to go to class again?!

???2: I heard that there are major changes going on pertaining to curriculum. Since the grimm numbers are rapidly dwindling the teachers are thinking of modifying a few subjects.

???: Neat. At least we have until after the Vytal Festival to settle things.

Meanwhile everyone was sitting back at the lunch table, munching on their breakfast.

Yang: *munch* How did the fight go?

*CRUNCH*

Y/N: Whooped his ass. Although he did give me a challenge. He's definitely much stronger than before that's for sure.

Nora: *munch* Nice!

Touka: So.....how did the training go?

Y/N: *grin* I feel sorry for whoever is going against you guys. No one is even close to you guys anymore.

Yang: Huh. *grin* So the only competition is us............wait~

Everyone immediately turns to Velvet who shrinks into her seat.

Coco: *gasp* Don't even think of teaming up on her! *hugs* Don't worry bun bun I'll protect you!

Coco hugs Velvet closely and glares at everyone, daring them to come closer.