46. Comfort (7/9) 18+

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: 'Hmm...so peaceful....I'm glad you're happier around here....'

Y/N caresses Roberta's face, watching her sleep peacefully when she opens her eyes.

Roberta:...*squirm*....Hrr...*cuddle* morning Y/N.

Y/N: Morning Roberta. Slept well?

Roberta: *hugs* I did.

Eula: *yawn*.....It's lateeee......

Y/N: You'll get used to it.

Eula: *groan* Fineee.......

Everyone ends up waking up shortly after, with Y/N was about to head out when Eula stops him.

Eula: Will you comb my hair for me?

Y/N: Sure.

To be honest Y/N wasn't the best at keeping things neat but having 5 girlfriends does teach you a thing or two. After a few minutes Eula excuses herself to look into a mirror, seeing her well done hair.

Eula: *impressed* Not bad. *mumble* Vengeance will be mine.

Later

*CRUNCH*

Eto: *smile* Mmm~ Still tasty as usual Y/N~

Satisfied, she gets off of Y/N and skips away merrily, wiping the blood off her chin as Eula looks on with surprise and a bit of nervousness.

Y/N: She isn't going to hurt anyone. Don't worry. She can only eat.......people due to how her body is structured.

Eula: Hmm...If you say so.

Timeskip

And they went through their day doing whatever they want. Training, scouting, hanging out. Although Y/N was still a bit out from yesterday. But some may to say something about that.

Timeskip End

Y/N: 'Hmmm....training....hmm...'

Y/N was busy showering by himself after sparring all 12 of his "students" friends. Heating the water a little more he washes the shampoo out of his hair and thought back to the good old day-

???: Help me....Y/N...

*THUD*

Y/N: *deep breath* Goddamnit. That's in the past.....Why do I still remember everything?

He removes his hand from the wall and turns to get out of the showe-

Smut Warning (1/2)

Y/N: *sweating* Revy....what are your-

She pushes Y/N onto the wall, kissing him deeply as her hands trail to his throbbing dick.

Revy: *smirk* Listening to what you said yesterday I thought that maybe you need to cheer up a bit. *seductiveI Besides, no one's really around you know~

Grabbing his already erect member she begins jerking him off, listening to the noises he make as she kisses his neck with a devious smile.

Revy: You like that Y/N~

Y/N: Heh......you have to try harder than that~ But 2 can play at that game~

All of a sudden she felt a finger massage her clit, rubbing it carefully before penetrating through her soaked cunt.

Revy: *moan* Shit.

Inserting three finger into her pussy, Y/N begins pumping them in and out at a fast pace as Revy's moans grew louder. She leans onto Y/N to support her shaking legs while rubbing his dick even faster.