17. Emerald Forest

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N: So I guess this is goodbye.

Y/N packs everything into his void storage and was standing outside his apartment with his whole group.

Chase: I guess so.

Scarlet: It's been quite the fun hanging out with you all.

Brook: *yawn* Satan wants you all to visit.....although he did like the batch of sinners you got for him so there's that.

Chase: Good luck Y/N.

Seeing that they were contempt, Y/N opens a portal behind him and they all go through...however Bernadette stops and looks up to one of the tall buildings to find Celeste nodding in approval. Nodding as well, she finally crosses through the portal, contempt on starting a new life as it closes.

Later

*WOOSH*

Y/N: *cheer* Finally, I'm not breaking my back like last time-

*CRASH*

Y/N: ACK! I SPOKE TOO SOON!

Velvet: *gasp* Y/N! I'm so sorry!

Velvet helps Y/N up after landing on his back once again as he groans in discomfort.

Y/N: Its alright. *backs away* Everyone should be arriving now in 3

*WOOSH*

Y/N: 2

*WOOSH*

Y/N: 1

*WOOSH*

Y/N: and yeah. Is everyone ok?

Hank/BBQ: *yawn* Better than ever.

Revy: *grin* Let's get this show going!

Bernadette: *curious* So this is what it is to go to a different world.

Y/N: It's a new experience isn't it? All we have to do now is find any information about this world......or rather someone here can show us.

Hank: Isn't that right......Velvet?

Velvet: *confused* What?

Meanwhile

Ozpin: This is an interesting development

Ozpin: This is an interesting development.....Might as well call everyone here.

He was checking the cameras of Emerald Forest only to find something very, very interesting. Getting his scroll from a drawer, he connects it to the speakers before turning on the microphone key.

Ozpin: Will Team RWBY, JNPR, CVFY, STRQ, and atlas representatives please report to headmaster office?

Later