54. Vytal Festival

Timeskip

No words could be said as everyone watches Beacon dominate

No words could be said as everyone watches Beacon dominate. No other team came close to beating them. Team BRNZ were obliterated in 5 seconds after Y/N threatened to give Nora's pancakes to Kirby. Team ARBN managed to last the longest of 20 seconds........well it was only remotely impressive.

There were many surprises however as Ozpin rode the elevator to his office only to find Salem now human standing seductively at his desk.

Ozpin: *pale* S-Salem?

Salem: Ozma~ It's been sooo looonnngggggg~

Using her magic, she pulls Ozpin towards her and captures his lips into a kiss.

Salem: Mm.....we have a few hours till the 1 v 1. Why don't we........get to know each other better?~ It has been years~

Ozpin: I.......*sigh* fine.

She squeals with delight when Ozpin proceeds to take off all their clothes. Lets just say they went at it for a very long time.

Later

After the 2 v 2s, murmurs can be heard from across the stadium as the 1 v 1 matches are set.

Ghoul ???: This year wasn't even close. These Beacon students dominated everyone!

??2: I know. *dejected* Atlas has been eliminated early on.......but we still have the Schnee sister in Beacon.

Ghoul ???3: Shade was instantly annihilated first round.

???4: *dejected* It's sad.

Student: Hey guys who do you think will win?

Student 1: *smirk* Isn't that obvious? The champion Pyrrha Nikos of course!

Student 2: I don't know man, she's got some serious competition. Yang can pack quite a punch and dodge her bullets. She must be the strongest physically.

Student: What about the rabbit Faunus? Rumor has it that she's the strongest of them.

Student 1: *scoff* Please. She'll never compare to the champion.

Student 2: She did beat the entire 4 person team in 7 seconds though by herself might I remind you.

Student: *curious* True........

Bracket:

Yang vs Yatsuhashi

Coco vs Velvet

Ren vs Blake

Pyrrha vs Nora

Ruby vs Weiss

Fox vs Jaune

Poor Yatsuhashi. He did get lucky and landed a few strong hits with his great sword but it was only a few minutes before Yang uppercuts him into the sky and shatters his aura.