87. Sweet Love 18+

3RD PERSON POV

4 months later

Hank: Hmmm.......

Juri/La Majeur/Ghidorah/Marisa/Yang: Hmmm....

Hank went on a shopping spree with his wife and girlfriend just a day after proposing to them though they were deep in thought.

La Majeur: 'How would the wedding go?'

Ghidorah: 'My subordinates are definitely helping us plan.....'

Juri: 'Now we got some things to do! Wouldn't mind doing some stuff here and then.'

Marisa: 'The thrill of a fight is always perfect with my husband!'

Yang: 'Haven't seen Y/N for the whole day....maybe he's doing something with his wives....'

Hank: 'Y/N kinda told me to go out cause....damn they're going off on making kids.'

Later

Smut Warning

Revy: *moan* S-Shit...why d-does it feel fucking good even a-after those times we fucked?!

Y/N: *grunt* A-Are the handcuffs too tight?

Revy: *grunt* N-No. I-I fully trust y-you with this! Keep fucking me a-alright?! W-We both want kids so- FUCK!

Her hands were tied back with handcuffs and she moans loudly after a harsh thrust as she bounces herself on Y/N while he held her hips to support her. He thrusts his hips to match her pace, skin slapping heard from across the room as he sweats.

Y/N: *grunt* I-I'm gonna cum!

Revy: *grunt* C-Cum in me then! Make me your bitch! Impregnate me!

This got Y/N even more aroused before he cums, Revy letting out a loud FUCK as she orgasms hard before collapsing onto Y/N. She pants, a bit tired after the two fucked for 2 hours straight.

Revy: Huh.....being handcuffed ain't so bad.

Y/N: *pant* Yeah-

Revy: Hey.

Revy pulls her body off of Y/N before kneeling down and laying her upper body on the bed.

Revy: *smirk* Are you gonna keep me waiting here? Or are you gonna fuck this bitch's brains out- FUCK!

Y/N's dick rises up at the speed of light as he fucks her once more, the two making love with the intent on bearing a child.

Later

Roberta: *squirm* N-Ngh~ Y-You like them right?

Y/N: So soft....big.......beautiful like you....

She was laying on the bed, moaning as Y/N thrusts into her while holding her legs up and grabbing a hold of her breasts and squeezing them.

Y/N: You know, you barely let me top you until today....

Roberta: J-Just a change of pace- Ah~ I-I know you won't h-hurt me at all...

Y/N loved the look of her whole body, how she was responding with each moan and how she loved every moment of their intimate sex. He rocks his hips, Roberta gasping as he thrusts into her even deeper than before as they looked into each other's eyes.

Y/N: I'm coming to cum.

Roberta: I-Inside.....let me bear your child Y/N.

It didn't take long for the two of them to cum together, Roberta letting out a lustful moan as she was filled to the brim with his semen.