2. Takeover

4 DAYS LATER

First of all, Velvet was rather hesitant on talking with the group except for Y/N who she was strangely comfortable with. She liked how kind he was, and especially loved the headpats. Although rubbing her ears was a bit excessive, she liked it too and eventually Hank was allowed to do it after getting over his intimidating look. They did go on some chaotic adventures, to which Velvet didn't really mind.

It reminded her of the fun she had at Beacon.

It took a while but eventually Velvet opened up and told about her home world......although....Hank was trembling with excitement.

Hank: *serious* Let me get this straight. You're in a world inhabited by monsters called Grimm and you use dust to combat them as well as aura and your camera and semblance that copies someone's attacks and weapon. Not to mention everyone can have this aura and semblance as well?

Velvet: *flustered* I-I-

Velvet looked a bit nervous at Hank's enthusiasm and squeaked when Hank grabs her shoulders and shook her back and forth.

Hank: *excited* It's fucking cheats I tell you all! A fucking broken power plus bullshit elemental energy! If I had that I wouldn't even have died once in Nevada!

Velvet: C-CAN Y-YOU LET M-ME G-GO?!

Seeing that he was shaking Velvet intensely he lets out a chuckle as he lets go of her.

Hank: *chuckle* Got a little too excited there.

Velvet: *shy* It's fine. Besides our worlds have our own perks.

She then turns to Y/N who was just paying attention to the conversation.

Velvet: So what about you. What's your story?

All eyes turned to Y/N as he starts sweating.

Y/N: Uhhhhh......*flashbacks*

3 HOURS LATER

Velvet: *sorry* Sorry for your loss.

Y/N: *sigh* It's fine. I got over it like 4 months ago before I died.

BBQ: Yup. That's our multiverse dimensional traveler for ya!

Y/N: Tell me about it.

*VROOM*

Everyone: Huh?

???: *angry* LET GO OF ME YOU F-FUCKING BASTARDS!!

???2: *grin* Why would we?~ You caused enough trouble killing our men and now you're in our clutches, I wouldn't mind having a lady like you in our base tonight~

The voices faded as the convoy drives down the dirt road that headed to the city.

Hank/BBQ/Y/N: *grin* GODDAMN FINALLY SOME ACTIONS!