4. Heaven Shenanigans

Y/N POV

Is it morning already?

I try to get up but found myself wedged between Velvet and....Revy? Huh......thought she said not to touch her yet she is literally hugging my back.

Time to wake them both up now I guess.

Y/N: *whisper* Pst...Velvet!

Velvet: *snore* Just 5 more minutes...zzzz.....

Oh.

I see how it is.

I free my left arm around her waist and began rubbing her ears, earning a loud purr before she woke up with a red face.

Velvet: *blush* Y-you didn't have to wake me up like that...

Y/N: *whisper* Why not? You're a lot cuter when you're flustered like this~

Velvet buries her face into my chest seemingly trying to hide her embarrassment. After a while, Velvet looks up to me wanting to talk about something that crossed her mind.

Velvet: About last night...

I raised a brow as she tried to speak up.

Velvet: Did you enjoy our time together?

Oh.....I see.

Y/N: *nod* I did enjoy our time together.

Velvet: *blush* W-What if I told you I-I had feelings for y-you?

Y/N: I don't mind.

I brushed my hand against her face, her face getting closer to mine.

Y/N: *smirk* I do share similar feelings for you actually although we didn't meet for very long.

Velvet stopped functioning, her face turning even more red as she tried to comprehend what I said. I had a grin on my face though she turns away much to my confusion.

Velvet: *nervous* You like me..despite being different from you?

Y/N: *confused* What do you mean by that?

Velvet: *nervous* You're a regular human being. I'm a Faunus with rabbit ears.

Y/N: No no. I like how the ears look on you! I don't care about that Faunus racism and stuff. I like you for who you are.

Velvet let out a sigh of relief as she turns back only for me to give her a quick kiss, earning a 'eep' from her mouth.

Y/N: Better now?

Velvet: *blush* Y-Yes......

Velvet: So we're official now?

Y/N: We are

Velvet smiles and hugs Y/N, contempt with his acceptance of her.

Revy: *yawn* Did y'all forget I'm still fucking here?

Y/N: 'Fuck.'

Revy: *grumble* I fucking had to lay here and listen to your lovey dovey conversation for the past 5 minutes.

Y/N: Can't you let go of me and get up?

Her grip on me was even tighter as if she didn't want to let go of the warm feeling she felt.

Revy: *mumble* It's comfortable here.

3RD PERSON VIEW

BBQ: *grin* HANK YOU OWE ME $100 FOR MY BARBEQUE SAUCE!