75. Book of Revelations

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N:.............

A book popped out from a random portal in his hands and he reads it with his face darkening.

Book of Revelations:

Page 1

A soul destined to be the greatest of them all
A god whose name is Jed giving him powers
A jealous one, fearing this soul can rival him
Protests to Jed about his decision to give the soul a destined power

Bernadette: What.....is that?

He stares the book, his hand crushing a metal pipe into pieces while his soon to be wives surrounded him.

Page 2:

Yet Jed refuses, saying he doesn't have a say, and that he can't be the only one to receive this power from Jed. It's fair others should have it.
Out of jealousy and fear, the jealous one vows himself to make this soul's life a living hell.
First, he willed for the parents of the soul to die first

Akame: I.......

Y/N: *grit* This has to be a joke...

Page 3:

Then, he willed for his family to leave him, and his friends, teachers, everyone.
Making him the loneliness in the world to suffer alone for years
One day, a man tries to rob a woman
Seeing an oppurtunity, the jealous one compelled the soul to save the woman and kill the man at the cost of his own life.

Y/N: That's.....exactly what happened.

Everyone: *horrified* I.....

Page 4:

However, the jealous one was enraged when Jed reincarnated the soul
He promised to make his new life a hell
And upon the sending of said soul to a world to be nurtured,
The jealous one redirected him to the world of Yharnam to break his mind and soul, and restrict his abilities until the elimination of the Orphan of Kos.

Eto: That's....where I come in.

Page 5:

Sensing the jealous one's actions, Jed sent the One-Eyed Owl, a seemingly monstrous being though gentle on the inside to be by the soul's side, letting them face trials and troubles together until they completed their destined task, and unlocked the soul's power.

Eto: *smile* That was a wonderful experience though...our time togethe-

Page 6:

The jealous one was enraged, seeing Jed interfere with his plans
After some time, the soul was compelled to go to another dimension
The world dominated by the Empire
And here, he  fell in love with Akame
Seeing this, the jealous one out of anger manipulates the world's events so that the soul's side would lose, and he and his loved one were to be captured

Akame trembles before hugging Himeno though buries her head into her chest.

Akame: *trembling* I-I don't want to see....

Himeno: *hug* Shhhh....stay there as long as you'd like.

Page 7:

For years, the two were tortured to such an extent even the gods were horrified, wondering how they haven't broke. Using a Teigu, the enemy made the soul suffer a total of 156 years, suffering alone with Akame unable to help him, and even makes him watch the enemies torture and violate Akame. The jealous one laughs, seeing the soul on the verge of breaking in mind, body, and soul and was ready to comfort him and make him join his legion.

Y/N: Legion.....all this, because he didn't want me to receive this power?

Carson/Lily: I....

Y/N turns, seeing his parents and little brother looking at the book, horrified as he continues.

Page 8:

However, he didn't account for the soul's greatest fear to kill Akame so quickly, and tried to revive her though it was too late. The soul went berserk, unlocking his true potential and in days massacred the entire Empire, razing it to the ground. He didn't account for how this event fueled the soul's thirst for power....a thirst for vengeance and to kill anyone who gets in his way.

Y/N: Well he's stupid.

Everyone: PPPFFFTTT!

Page 9:

Angered by the jealous one's actions, though couldn't interfere with his actions, he sent two beings that became close friends with the soul. A chicken, and a mercenary...two different beings, 3 different beings, yet they got along and grew close to face the multiverse together.

BBQ/Hank: Damn right!

Page 10:

Many times, the jealous one tries to break the soul, many times it fails. His spirit never faltered, and he grew stronger and stronger with each challenge. Finally, after so long, Jed sent a girl over, knowing that they are destined to be together.

Velvet: M-Me?

Page 11:

No matter what the jealous one did, Y/N continued to find his happiness. He had friends, had his family and loved one brought back by Jed, and is now happy....happy for the first time in his life with 9 wives. And now the jealous one is intent on eliminating this soul entirely with his 100 god legion and 10 generals. Will the soul persevere and become the human that surpasses heaven? Or will the jealous one get what he always wanted?

The book ends and Y/N takes a deep breath.

Y/N: I'm not letting this...god ruin my life...my happiness anymore. I will take this threat seriously.

He gets up, stretching before getting ready to enter a portal-

Akame: Y/N! What are you gonna do?

Y/N: Train. Train so that no one else has to suffer because of me.

Hank/BBQ: Why don't we come?

Y/N:........

Wives: We're part of the scheme too!

Hank: If they're gonna come and destroy everything, who's saying we can't fight them?!

Y/N: I......*smile* Guess so.

BBQ: OUR TRAINING ARC STARTS NOW- let me inform the others first.

They all head through a portal, Y/N Jr and his parents wishing their brother/son good luck and inwardly panicking at how Y/N got caught in a God's scheme.

Next Chapter:

Preparation

Before the Wedding

Legion of Gods

Generals

Fleetway Y/N vs The Dark God

Cosmic Horror vs The Diving Being

Unlimited Power