41. Show of Strength and Skill (2/9)

3RD PERSON POV

Jean: I....don't know what to say.....

Y/N/Nora: *munch* We're all hungry.

They all stood there as Y/N and his friends chow down on their meals at Good Hunter. What they really were focused on was the fact that BBQ and Kirby were practically inhaling their food with Bernadette helping the chef cook.

Diluc: Do any of you drink?

Hank: Hmmmm.......sometimes but not often.

Revy: Once in a while.

Everyone else: I'm too young.

Diluc: *relieved* Phew...

Later

Jean: Thank you for coming here. Now in the head of recent events please introduce yourself.

Everyone introduced themselves as Jean was in deep thought after they all arrive at the Favonius headquarters with her.

Jean: I see. What about the.....pink creature?

Y/N: His name is Kirby.

Jean leans in onto Kirby who stood there with a puzzled look.

Kirby: *flapping arms* Poyo poyo?

Amber: *grin* Awwwww.....He's adorable! Just like a slime!

She picks him up and cuddles with Kirby only for him to squirm and try to get out of her grasp.

Amber: *sad* He doesn't like me......

Y/N: He only likes that if he allows you.

Amber:.....*nod* Ok.

Kirby manages to free himself and floats down much to everyone's surprise.

Paimon: EH?!

Jean: Ahem! I am Grandmaster Jean of the Knights of Favonius. Weeks ago you were spotted in Mondstadt battling....a god of sorts....and I'm assuming you killed him and a celestial god.

Y/N: Yeah that's the god of light and darkness combined.

Jean: Don't you mean Archon?

Y/N: Nope. As you could tell from weeks ago we're not from this world.

Lumine: All of you can travel worlds?

Y/N: Just me.

And Y/N went on to explain everything as they all listened.

Later

Jean: So you're only here in this world to train?

Hank: Yup.

Kaeya: *curious* It's interesting. All of you have a variety of weapons. Care to show us your skill?

Everyone: *grin* Yes....