70. Gods in Remnant

3RD PERSON POV

MEANWHILE ON EARTH

It was a fucking disaster.

Minecraft started glitching, and those playing couldn't enjoy it anymore as the mobs, villagers, everything started fighting back. New players were discouraged since even the peaceful mobs and villagers were killing them. Updates didn't work. Fixing the code didn't help. It was proven that everything in the game was self aware, and this changed the whole world as it is, as Minecraft became unplayable for everyone, even if servers had no mobs. Mojang apologized, and paid back all copies of the video game before disappearing from the internet as it is.

And the scientists that exploded after the multiverse theory was proven real.....well they all became crazy. They tried to come up with all kinds of theories that were proven wrong. They spent days and nights trying to explain why someone from a different dimension would come and prove that those behind a single video game that counted as an entire universe somewhere far away. If they are self aware, are other videogames self aware? Are they different worlds as well?

Well that started the Video game Crusade, where the creations now are fighting back against the people that created them.

But that's for another day.

Later

Entity303: The world

Entity303: The world....it's beautiful....

Herobrine: A world where ours

Herobrine: A world where ours....and an example of the people behind the screens of players can finally make peace....

Y/N: Yo.

Herobrine/Entity303: Hello human.

Y/N: There's been something I want to tell you both. Something about this world...I've wanted to talk about.

They turn to face each other in the celestial plane as Y/N points to the planet seen.

Y/N: Two gods created this.....two creators with the name of God of Light and God of Darkness....a planet that I now call home, yet the two gods wanted to destroy it because it didn't fulfill their expectations.

Herobrine: And what happened with these gods?

Y/N: Me and my friends killed them.

Herobrine: So you're a god killer.

Y/N: I've killed many gods.....but even then, I still respect them. The work they put in...their conviction, what they fight for.....this world, although it has been thriving well without gods, I believe that it still needs someone to watch over its people.

Entity303: I......I don't know what to say...I mean....I'm a god yes....but I don't look after people like the other gods do....

Y/N: I don't blame you.....but seeing that you're not originally from their world....merely a creation, but I sense your willingness to help others....minus your past methods.

Herobrine: It wasn't looking good...yeah.....

Y/N: I would like for you both to watch over the world. Watch over everything....protect everyone....be the gods that can make the world thrive. And yeah I transported your domains near Remnant so you can access your domains and even the other worlds as you please. So....

He explains everything to them, the two gods listening attentively.

Y/N: It will be a long process....but will you two fill the void left by the gods of this world?

Herobrine/Entity303:.......I-

Later

Revy: I-It's not a fucking joke right?

Y/N: No.....it's not a joke. I really do want to marry you.

She was left in tears, crying as she hugs him.

Revy: *CRYING* YES! I'LL MARRY YOU!

Y/N: Thank you....thank you Revy....

He pats her back, putting the ring onto her finger before she kisses him, refusing to let go for even 2 minutes.

Revy: I....I love you......*panic* Wait the others-

Y/N: I already proposed to Blake just yesterday and Velvet 3 days ago. I plan to propose to the others in this week and the following week.....

Revy: So I....won't be the only wife?

Y/N: That doesn't change the fact I love you.....but I also love the others.

Revy pouts before hugging him, loving his touch as they laid in each other's arms.

Revy: Hmph.......*pout* You better love me like I do! But.....can I help with the other proposals?

Y/N: *smile* Of course!

She lets out a smile as they laid on the field of flowers, happy that her old life.....she could leave everything behind now, and be with the man she loves.

Later

Bao: Huh.....invitation for a wedding in 2 months?

He sat in his bar, letting out a small smile as the civilians, and not criminals chatted amongst each other.

Bao: Damn....you both really love that kid...alright now I gotta pick a suit and stuff.

Next Chapter:

Bernadette's Proposal

Eto's Proposal

Roberta's Proposal

Eula's Proposal

Himeno's Proposal

Akame's Proposal