30. Gun Lady 18+

3RD PERSON POV

Y/N can be seen running through the hallways as fast as he can before reaching his dorms. He quickly grabs onto the doorknob before stopping.

Y/N: 'Take a deep breath Y/N. You fought gods, monsters and more. A simple question is easy to do....alright.'

Y/N carefully opens the door and locks it as he went inside. He turned around to find no one there, bed good as new.

Y/N: 'Oh. I see.....'

Smut Warning

Y/N was pushed onto the bed by someone from behind. He turns only to find Revy already on top of him and kissing him.

Y/N: *moves back* Revy I-

Revy: Save it. I'm fine with what happened recently. *smirk* But now it's my turn.

Y/N: '..........Is this a dream?' Let me take my clothes off at least.

Revy swiftly took off her tanktop as Y/N pulls on his shirt only for his head to get stuck in the neck area. Pulling with all his strength the T-shirt tore apart as Y/N threw it to the side.

Y/N: 'Fuck there goes another another one of my clothe-'

*tug*

Without wasting a single second, Revy already took off Y/N's pants and his boxers revealing his hardened member.

Revy: *smirk* Damn you're even bigger than I remembered.

Y/N: I guess s-

Revy: Shut up and let me suck you off.

Y/N got up silently and sat at the edge as Revy got on her knees. Taking a few strokes of his member, Revy began to suck on the head and slowly bobs her head up and down. Y/N leans back as Revy looked at him with a teasing expression and took her mouth off his dick.

Revy: Well, what are you waiting for?

Y/N: Huh?

Revy didn't give a response as she swiftly took most of Y/N's dick down her mouth leaving an inch and a half left and began bobbing her head quickly.

Y/N: 'Fuck..... The way she sucks me off and looks at me its as if she's deliberately teasing me....wait.'

Y/N: 'Oh....I see how it is.'

Y/N reaches and holds Revy's head confusing her as she stops.

Revy: *confused* ???

Y/N: *chuckle* Heh. Sorry about this.

Y/N proceeds to push Revy's head fully onto his dick. Her eyes widened as she gags at the sudden intrusion. Now at his mercy, Y/N mercilessly fucks her throat as she could only touch herself.

Revy: 'Fuck....the way he's fucking my throat......I can't take this any longer~'

After a while, Y/N felt his end approaching and moves even faster while looking down on her.

Y/N: *growl* I'm gonna cum Revy!

Revy could only nod as Y/N plunges his dick down her throat and cums. She strokes his balls, swallowing line after line of cum. Revy then took her head off his dick coughing and rubbing the remains off her lips.

Revy: *cough* Fuck, that was rough....but I liked it~

Y/N: Heh~

Revy then sat onto the bed as Y/N got off.

Revy: Come here Y/N~ Make me cum~

Y/N: As you wish~

Y/N kisses Revy holding her head back with one arm. His hands trailed to her breasts as he fondles them making Revy moan from the pleasure.