82. The Mortal God (5/5)

3RD PERSON POV

Goddess/All-Father: DIE!

*WHOOSH*

They shot millions of projectiles, even shooting out black hole beams that could suck any god in yet Y/N was able to escape from each and every of their attacks with sheer speed before a fist sends them flying through the entire solar system as th...

They shot millions of projectiles, even shooting out black hole beams that could suck any god in yet Y/N was able to escape from each and every of their attacks with sheer speed before a fist sends them flying through the entire solar system as they crash onto a planet.

Y/N: You know.....it never had to be this way.

*BOOM*

He ranks their dark matter beam before smashing both his fists against their stomachs, making them cough golden blood as they crash landed into another planet.

Y/N: You could've left me alone, but your arrogance really had to lead us to cross paths.

*BOOM*

A sword shatters against his body before he throws a punch, the sheer shockwave obliterating the entire collection of 5 universes they were in before he rockets back at them with a speed incomprehensible to many.

Y/N: Now you will pay the price.

Meanwhile

Y/N's battle managed to make itself back to the planet those that went through the rifts came from, and they watched the image in the sky form Y/N duking it out with the two gods. All of them had awe and fear in their eyes at the absurd power displayed by the human, and Mori was desperately trying to find a way to help Y/N-

Hank: Don't.

Mori: Huh?

Hank: My best friend got this. Don't worry about helping him....he WILL win no matter what. The two gods having nothing behind him but....

Hank: Y/N has something at least to fight for.

Now

*BOOM*